Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What, yall aint know about Bronn?:skip:

800.jpg

:dead:

someone gotta gif Bronn when he's dancing on the roof from 1:47- 1:53. be perfect when he scores that Sand Snatch :win:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
kills, post: 13598232, member: 230"]interesting thought but all targaryens are cremated, and he did have to be alive.

the book's storyline with aemon is different for this reason exactly tho

I've finished the first 5. Couldn't have done it without audio books. Thank u torrents lol.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Season has been really weak , just now picking up towards the end as you would expect. Need some heat to take place.

Really looking forward to Ramsay's ultimate end, dude way surpasses joeffry on the hate list. Bad enough he plowed my boo sansa who is coming into her own delectable form. Danerys really has such a weak storyline and has only been revered because of her looks and dragons. I really want to know when we are going to see actuall full fledged mystical sorcery sh1t. We see dragons every now and then but they rarely if ever put in work, white walkers have a total 72 seconds of screen time spanning 5 seasons. We a had crippled stark plotline that won't resume till next season. I want to see some action boss. Also I will be curious to see how many casual GOT fans stick with it when this happens. Many people I know actually get turned off by these fantasy elements, like it's too nerdy for them.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Littlefinger is no doubt the pimp king, but has he had sex since the show started?

one is his fierce determination for power - everything else is a distraction or potentially makes his vulnerable. i can respect that in some ways.

another is that he's been running brothels for a minute now. like if you work in mcdonalds long enough you gonna start not liking the food

another is he was waiting all that time for Cat and then that fell thru

other way to think is that no he doesn't have scenes, but he probably gets some neck from the whores

also: even though she was great in the role, it's really hitting me how much older Cat looks in comparison to her character peers. like her and littlefinger were the same age? :heh:

edit: just checked wiki and sean bean (ned) is actually 5 years older :ehh:

Last edited: