Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He might not forget...

He might not forgive...

But he sure does simp and awful lot.

But hey, that's none of my business.
S3A0UBc.png

:russ:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
#StannisSet :salute:

checking back in after a long winter starving in the North without new GOT eps :mjcry:

4 weeks away :ohlawd:

That Stannis/Jon Snow camp has to be #1 in the power rankings. You got those two, Red Woman, Nights Watch goons, and Stannis's army. And I bet we recruit more on the way :smugdraper:

Oh yeah I just got the Raven #StannisSet is meeting at The Wall on April 12th to join the one true king as he claims the Iron Throne BY RIGHTS and you peasants,false lords and false kings will ALL see the Kings Justice from the lowest gutter rat to the highest lord all will reap what they have sown denying Stannis Baratheon The Lord Of Light, Wielder of Lightbringer, Lord of Dragonstone his birthright.

Gold is cold and heavy on the head he didnt ask for this crown but we all must all do our duty:salute:

tumblr_nkykj0XxvR1qgfbkmo2_500.gif

tumblr_nkzawuGXtx1qmoy4io2_r3_250.gif

tumblr_nkzawuGXtx1qmoy4io10_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nkykj0XxvR1qgfbkmo1_500.gif

Let me tell yall brehs something right now cause I dont think yall understand what is going on with this last gif.

THEY PUT KING STANNIS IN A fukkING FUR THIS SEASON!!!!!:whoo::ohlawd::wow::mjcry::whew::ufdup:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FUR MEANS ON THE COLI????:merchant:

STANNISSET IS GOING TO BALL THE fukk OUT THIS SEASON!!!!

The Iron Bank Connect, Magical Red bytch, The Onion Knight, now we about to put the Nights Watch under the wing?:whew:

Cats talking about bytches with dragons halfway around the world, Ser Pounce that fukking p*ssy, Tywin Lannister DEAD, WHO WILL STAND IN KING STANNIS WAY NOW?:ufdup:

As an ambassador of StannisSet I offered terms with all you other houses and I was laughed at, spit on, called our king a KING SIMP and our princess an ashy bytch and our Queen all types of crazy and we never forget. KING STANNIS IS A JUST A FAIR KING SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I DO THIS. TO ALL YOU OTHER HOUSES SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO KING STANNIS BARATHEON OF THE HOUSE BARATHEON THE ONE TRUE KING, BEND THE KNEE AND I PROMISE YOU THE GLORY AND BLESSING OF R'HOLLOR THE LORD OF LIGHT. Disregard and BURN!!!

IF YOUR KNEE DONT BEND IT CAN BE BROKEN
tumblr_njtisw9k5V1rsjbaso8_250.gif

#StannisSet

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:comeon: You do realize Robb wore fur too. And he's dead.

You do realize Kobe plays shooting guard too. Then there is Jordan.

We might be cut from the same cloth but definitely different texture......

Rob was making a name for himself.

STANNIS IS CERTIFIED FROM DORNE TO THE WALL WORD TO VALYRIA:blessed:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You do realize Kobe plays shooting guard too. Then there is Jordan.

We might be cut from the same cloth but definitely different texture......

Rob was making a name for himself.

STANNIS IS CERTIFIED FROM DORNE TO THE WALL WORD TO VALYRIA:blessed:

:rudy: Nah, seriously though. I have nothing against Stannis. He'll be good for clearing out the garbage and keeping the throne warm 'til we come back. :myman:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at you herbs talking about how your houses should unite

starks and baratheons been down since day one :krs:

dany and jon would be a good couple :wub:

Nightswatch is a kind of like a stark subset :obama:

I bet that Oberyn and Stannis could share the kingdom :gladbron:

Learn to stand on your own two feet, fakkits

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
:dead: at you herbs talking about how your houses should unite

starks and baratheons been down since day one :krs:

dany and jon would be a good couple :wub:

Nightswatch is a kind of like a stark subset :obama:

I bet that Oberyn and Stannis could share the kingdom :gladbron:

Learn to stand on your own two feet, fakkits
The sole reason your set is even on the throne right now is cause they piggy backed off Baratheons while they committed atrocities in the eyes of the 7 Kingdoms. You are in no place to throw stones. Lannisters have never been able to stand on their own two. Tywin was a number 2 to the Mad King who got shyt on CONSTANTLY. To spite Tywin, the Mad King married his son to Elia Martell instead of Cersei. He also had Jaime become a member of the Kingsguard so that he couldn't inherit Tywin's lands. Tyrion is cool but he was still an embarassment to his family as far as they were concerned so that goes to show that your set couldn't even see that he was their MVP. Joffrey was an arrogant fukk born of incest and although Tommen and Myrcella are innocent children, they're still a smudge on the Lannister legacy because of their parentage. Your whole set is trash :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I've read the source article. Its a click bait headline.

Its more of a "duh" type of statement. Like "duh, we want to keep making money"

Its still in control of David Benioff and DB Weiss....and they are going to tell the story they want in the time frame they want.

8 seems to be much more likely now though

And all my "movie isnt gonna happen" talk has been solidified:smugfavre:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

HBO has renewed its most popular show through season 6 but, while the network hopes for several more seasons, it has decided against a Game of Thrones feature film—for now.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sole reason your set is even on the throne right now is cause they piggy backed off Baratheons while they committed atrocities in the eyes of the 7 Kingdoms. You are in no place to throw stones. Lannisters have never been able to stand on their own two. Tywin was a number 2 to the Mad King who got shyt on CONSTANTLY. To spite Tywin, the Mad King married his son to Elia Martell instead of Cersei. He also had Jaime become a member of the Kingsguard so that he couldn't inherit Tywin's lands. Tyrion is cool but he was still an embarassment to his family as far as they were concerned so that goes to show that your set couldn't even see that he was their MVP. Joffrey was an arrogant fukk born of incest and although Tommen and Myrcella are innocent children, they're still a smudge on the Lannister legacy because of their parentage. Your whole set is trash :heh:

Yet somehow we've ran the kingdom for the last four seasons :patrice:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Yet somehow we've ran the kingdom for the last four seasons :patrice:
Running it into the ground. Lannister mines are almost dry and now the kingdoms are in debt to the Iron Bank. Lannisters ain't shyt. The Kingdoms need Stannis to even stand a chance at existing. The Iron Bank will get their money one way or another.