Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
#stannisset we even make the gods fall back:blessed:
Word. Shout out to Brandon the Builder (OG Stark Set) and the Children of the Forest for potentially aiding in the formation of the castle. Just goes to show you that StannisSet and StarkSet should come together and take out the rest of these false kings. Starks and Baratheons been down with each other for who knows how long.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Breh, Ser Pounce is more threatening than Tommen. Tommen is a lion with no claws

Breh, Ser Pounce is more threatening than Tommen. Tommen is a lion with no claws :heh:

Not to mention, he's even less involved in running the 7 Kingdoms than Joffrey was. He's nothing but a figurehead.

:patrice:

Anyway.....

Watch the throne, bytches :smugdraper:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Oh we will. Ours Is the Fury. Stannis does not forget. Nor does he forgive.
He might not forget...

He might not forgive...

But he sure does simp and awful lot.

But hey, that's none of my business.
full

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
If these fakkits don't LEAVE SHIREEN ALONE this season I'm done watching forever. Burning the books too.

I saw that foreshadowing last season, and I seen Selyse crying in the trailer

Don't do it. Don't dare. Leave her alone:ufdup:
Bruh... Dan & Dave don't give a shyt, bruh. If you can't live, you dyin' :francis:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#StannisSet :salute:

checking back in after a long winter starving in the North without new GOT eps :mjcry:

4 weeks away :ohlawd:

That Stannis/Jon Snow camp has to be #1 in the power rankings. You got those two, Red Woman, Nights Watch goons, and Stannis's army. And I bet we recruit more on the way :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StannisSet :salute:

checking back in after a long winter starving in the North without new GOT eps :mjcry:

4 weeks away :ohlawd:

That Stannis/Jon Snow camp has to be #1 in the power rankings. You got those two, Red Woman, Nights Watch goons, and Stannis's army. And I bet we recruit more on the way :smugdraper:

Official power rankings are on hold for the week of the premiere. Spoiler alert: the rightful king Stannis is the biggest gainer due to the Season 10 finale:smugdraper: