Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Since the shyt isn't gonna happen on the show, I think it's OK to say what happened in the books. Click the spoilers if you want to know.

The scene in the book is by far the worst shyt GRRM has written. Sansa isn't in Winterfell in the books so she never marries Ramsay. Instead, Ramsay marries Jeyne Pool who they pass off as "Arya Stark." This was all a ploy by Littlefinger. On the night of the wedding, Ramsay basically makes Theon rip off her clothes & tongue fukk Jeyne first to get her wet while he picks up the sloppy seconds :scust:

Jeyne catches mad L's as Ramsay basically tortures her and everyone knows it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
He brought to life a Murda Mook lyric :mjcry:

4:50 :mjcry:

Murda Ramsay :wow:

@AkaDemiK

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Since the shyt isn't gonna happen on the show, I think it's OK to say what happened in the books. Click the spoilers if you want to know.

The scene in the book is by far the worst shyt GRRM has written. Sansa isn't in Winterfell in the books so she never marries Ramsay. Instead, Ramsay marries Jeyne Pool who they pass off as "Arya Stark." This was all a ploy by Littlefinger. On the night of the wedding, Ramsay basically makes Theon rip off her clothes & tongue fukk Jeyne first to get her wet while he picks up the sloppy seconds :scust:

Jeyne catches mad L's as Ramsay basically tortures her and everyone knows it.

breehhhhhhhhhhhhh :mindblown::damn:

this fool GRRM is wild.