Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
what the hell is Brienne doing in the north?

Edit- I know that GOT has always had great cgi, but it looks especially good here.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This trailer shyts all over the 1st one

Dany with another useless quote: "I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel".:camby:

Just like everybody died in her new world? :mjlol:

Jamie putting sword to purpose at the 1:20 mark

I'm kinda glad it's deviating from the books. It's going to be pretty exciting not to know what's coming

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Synopsis of the 1st 3 eps
Episode #41: “The Wars to Come”: Cersei and Jaime adjust to a world without Tywin. Varys reveals a conspiracy to Tyrion. Dany faces a new threat to her rule. Jon is caught between two kings. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michael Slovis.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, GV, N] ESP Playdates: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 24

Episode #42: “The House of Black and White”: Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter’s safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn’s death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Dany. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michael Slovis.) (TVMA) [AC, AL, V] ESP Playdates: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25

Episode #43: “High Sparrow”: In Braavos, Arya sees the Many-Faced God. In King’s Landing, Queen Margaery enjoys her new husband. Tyrion and Varys walk the Long Bridge of Volantis. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, GV, N] ESP Playdates: 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30

This basically confirms my guess that I mentioned in the book spoilers thread with how the TV show is going to handle certain characters.

I like being right :blessed: