Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
11000158_859720370754869_6008175247207796434_n.jpg
Official #targset membership shirt
:mjlol:

SXzWIdk.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I have a couple questions for you non-Lannister stans :sas1:

When you were watching The Fresh Prince did you keep telling yourself next season belongs to Carlton? :sas2:

When you were watching The Sopranos was Artie Buccos your favorite character? :sas1:

When you were watching the Wire were you anticipating Ziggy taking the Greek's spot? :sas2:

When you were watching Full House did you think that Kimmy Gibbler was a main character? :sas1:
Lannister nikkas talking shyt after the Ls yall took last season?
Joffrey? L
Tywin? L
Tyrion? L

Who gon run the city now? Tomin? Cersei? Jamie? :mjlol:

Unless yall made some offseason moves it looks like another disappointing year for Team L

Lannister nikkas always wanna overplay their.........hand:sas2:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lannister nikkas talking shyt after the Ls yall took last season?
Joffrey? L
Tywin? L
Tyrion? L

Who gon run the city now? Tomin? Cersei? Jamie? :mjlol:

Unless yall made some offseason moves it looks like another disappointing year for Team L

Lannister nikkas always wanna overplay their.........hand:sas2:

We have the throne. We've had it for the past 4 seasons. Young Tommen, The best one handed swordsman in the 7 seven kingdoms, Frankenmountain, A focused Tyrion, Cersei looking to prove a point. Yeah I'd say we're looking in pretty good shape. At least compared to you losers. :umad:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
We have the throne. We've had it for the past 4 seasons. Young Tommen, The best one handed swordsman in the 7 seven kingdoms, Frankenmountain, A focused Tyrion, Cersei looking to prove a point. Yeah I'd say we're looking in pretty good shape. At least compared to you losers. :umad:

Tommen? :troll:

Jamie? :troll:

Frankenmountain? :troll:

Tyrion? :usure:

Cersei? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Tyrion don't even fukk with y'all like that.

The rest of your list gets half a bar.

#Starkset

Aryadance_zps2f304a24.gif

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon:
We over in Braavos smoking the greenest of the green imported from the Summer Isles and sippin on the reddest of red Dornish wines

We ain't got no worries
ENBFBnR.png

The Lannisters aren't the only ones who repay their debts:ufdup:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a realist. I know the Lannisters are going to take some losses at some point in the future. With Tyrion estranged and Tywin dead it is bound to happen. It's really funny though that they had to bring in a new house (Martell) to do it. GRRM and the show writers knew the Lannisters needed an L and knew it wasn't plausible for any existing house to serve that L so they made up a new one. :scust:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I'm a realist. I know the Lannisters are going to take some losses at some point in the future. With Tyrion estranged and Tywin dead it is bound to happen. It's really funny though that they had to bring in a new house (Martell) to do it. GRRM and the show writers knew the Lannisters needed an L and knew it wasn't plausible for any existing house to serve that L so they made up a new one. :scust:
:mjlol:
If that's how you want to rationalize it, then ok, breh. I'm pretty sure that GRRM plans shyt out in advance and that the Martells weren't introduced solely as Mary Sue characters to dole out L's to the Lannisters if so, then Oberyn taking that crushing L (:sadcam:) is a huge fail, no? Lesbihonest, you know how the show ends... The new Young Wolf, Arya Stark sneaks into King's Landing, and one by one bodies: Jamie, Cersei, Myrcella, Tommen, even Ser Pounce gets it. :gladbron:... Can't wait.
:banderas:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Synopsis of the 1st 3 eps
Episode #41: “The Wars to Come”: Cersei and Jaime adjust to a world without Tywin. Varys reveals a conspiracy to Tyrion. Dany faces a new threat to her rule. Jon is caught between two kings. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michael Slovis.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, GV, N] ESP Playdates: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 24

Episode #42: “The House of Black and White”: Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter’s safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn’s death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Dany. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michael Slovis.) (TVMA) [AC, AL, V] ESP Playdates: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25

Episode #43: “High Sparrow”: In Braavos, Arya sees the Many-Faced God. In King’s Landing, Queen Margaery enjoys her new husband. Tyrion and Varys walk the Long Bridge of Volantis. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, GV, N] ESP Playdates: 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30