Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Part of the reason is because the music in the Season 5 trailer is :trash:. All of the music in the 4 trailers going into Season 4 absolutely shyt on it.

That's the main reason to be honest

They totally killed the hype with that music. Made the trailer fall flat. In terms of the actual scenes that were in the trailer, shyt was:whoo:

Also, season 4 had crazy crazy crazy hype because 1) it was coming off of the Red Wedding, 2) Book readers were saying it was going to be the best season yet (which it was, even though it didn't live up to their unreachable expectations)

I'm in the minority on this but I've thought about it a lot and I really think that this season will be even better than the last. Even if the crazy plot twists possibly aren't there, the production values and acting just keep getting better and better every year, and these are the things that make Game of Thrones special. Plot twists are easy. Just kill someone popular, bam, done. Whats hard is creating complex characters and putting them in complex situations and allowing the talented actors to do their business. There should be plenty of opportunities this year for that.

The elitist nerds are gonna be mad as fuuuuuck though at all the 'original' material this year:heh:

D&D all up in their feelings

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Am I the only person who is not as hyped for this upcoming season as I was going into last season?

Part of the reason is because the music in the Season 5 trailer is :trash:. All of the music in the 4 trailers going into Season 4 absolutely shyt on it.

They totally killed the hype with that music. Made the trailer fall flat.
In terms of the actual scenes that were in the trailer, shyt was:whoo:

This. I've only watched the Season 5 trailer a total of 2 times, while I literally watched the Season 4 trailers AT LEAST once a day going into the Season 4. I even had the music from the Season 4 trailers on my Spotify playlist.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Am I the only person who is not as hyped for this upcoming season as I was going into last season?

They totally killed the hype with that music. Made the trailer fall flat. In terms of the actual scenes that were in the trailer, shyt was:whoo:

This. I've only watched the Season 5 trailer a total of 2 times, while I literally watched the Season 4 trailers AT LEAST once a day going into the Season 4. I even had the music from the Season 4 trailers on my Spotify playlist.

Y'all ain't lying....the season 5 trailer is :trash: Just didn't excite me at all.

However, I would say that season 2 (Seven Devils) was the absolute best trailer they ever made :

shyt was flames....:ohlawd:

Season 3 (Bones) was hot too :

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I guess now this upcoming season we wont have to deal with Bookreaders beefing with the Showwatchers cause now NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE fukk IS GOING TO HAPPEN all everyone has now is an IDEA nothing set in stone.

As a Book reader I have to say I never hated an Author before but George RR Martin is number 1 on my list. On some real shyt I actually regret reading the books now. You may say im taking this a little too seriously but I dont like my time being wasted. Now the show has caught up to the books and I am still waiting for book 6 while this muthafukker been on a non-stop buffet across the Realm instead of handling business and writing these fukking books. Now they saying the books aint coming out in 2015 and you know what they worst thing is? Besides the fun I have in the GOT SEASON Thread going back and forth with yall brehs I am starting to lose interest.

As Always #StannisSet is Supreme
tumblr_n7xe6jQzVw1s3mtrno2_500.gif

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken:birdman:
tumblr_njtisw9k5V1rsjbaso8_400.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I just bought a UltraViolet+iTunes+Google Play Digital HD combo code for "Game of Thrones" Season 4 for $10.

I'm gonna use the UltraViolet portion for myself. Than sell off the iTunes & Google Play portions and basically get this for free.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess now this upcoming season we wont have to deal with Bookreaders beefing with the Showwatchers cause now NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE fukk IS GOING TO HAPPEN all everyone has now is an IDEA nothing set in stone.

As a Book reader I have to say I never hated an Author before but George RR Martin is number 1 on my list. On some real shyt I actually regret reading the books now. You may say im taking this a little too seriously but I dont like my time being wasted. Now the show has caught up to the books and I am still waiting for book 6 while this muthafukker been on a non-stop buffet across the Realm instead of handling business and writing these fukking books. Now they saying the books aint coming out in 2015 and you know what they worst thing is? Besides the fun I have in the GOT SEASON Thread going back and forth with yall brehs I am starting to lose interest.

As Always #StannisSet is Supreme
tumblr_n7xe6jQzVw1s3mtrno2_500.gif

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken:birdman:
tumblr_njtisw9k5V1rsjbaso8_400.gif

You "GOT" fans got it easy man. I been waiting on Clive Barker to finish a trilogy of books he started in 1989, and the second book came out 21 years ago.

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn.......I wish they would have a major premier here. I would definitely go

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/02/game-of-thrones-season-5-premiere-tower-of-london

England’s famed Tower of London has seen a lot of bloodshed in its time. But is it ready for the vicious world of Westeros? We’ll find out next month when the noble Starks and the scheming Lannisters invade the landmark for the fifth season premiere of Game of Thrones.

If you thought Game of Thrones was aiming high with last month’s IMAX screenings, you ain’t seen nothing yet. HBO’s British partner Sky Atlantic announced today that it would not only be hosting the world premiere in the Tower, but that it would be giving away 25 tickets in an upcoming contest. Winners will not only get to enjoy the spooky atmosphere of the historic setting, but will rub shoulders with British A-listers and members of the Game of Thrones cast. Presumably it will be B.Y.O. Torch.