Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Let's not take this show for granted folks:wow:

We are getting fed buffet platters and just glossing over it:wow:

Find me another television show in history that has an almost throwaway scene that is this expensive and visually complex and well executed

That shyt happened last week and there were barely any live reactions to it, and minimal discussion afterwards

We are getting GOAT shyt here. So many spoiled fukkboys wanna bytch about storylines or dialogue being altered from the books, but what we are getting is insane on its own merits

#dragonset

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let's not take this show for granted folks:wow:

We are getting fed buffet platters and just glossing over it:wow:

Find me another television show in history that has an almost throwaway scene that is this expensive and visually complex and well executed

That shyt happened last week and there were barely any live reactions to it, and minimal discussion afterwards

We are getting GOAT shyt here. So many spoiled fukkboys wanna bytch about storylines or dialogue being altered from the books, but what we are getting is insane on its own merits

This show has essentially killed the entire fantasy / medieval genre for movies, the depth, adherence to the worlds physics and how dark it is has me watching LOTR like :ld:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
t7d9SF4.jpg
idk why but this pic got me:mjlol: