Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo8_250.gif
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo4_250.gif

tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo6_250.gif
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo3_r1_250.gif
:mjcry:
I was cutting onions during this scene

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
no.

the dialogue has always been sharper and even if there were tons of storylines they felt interesting and you could usually kinda see where they were going.

idk maybe i'm trippin but season been semi boring so far. maybe they did kill all the best characters/actors so far
its because theyre arent following the book anymore and making things up for the show. they ran out of book material this season. everyone is in uncharted terrortory. there are no more spoiliers

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
All these posts and not one mention of the Littlefinger/Sansa scene in the crypts talking about the Tournament at Harrenhal

Gems being dropped left and right. Backstory and mythology that has been mostly left out of the show.

Go back and rewatch if you aint already up in the game

Rhaegar getting namedropped all over this episode tonight

@horse. kills favorite episode to date :lolbron:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill. We are only four episodes deep brehs. I remember brehs complaining about the middle of season 3 as well.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
All these posts and not one mention of the Littlefinger/Sansa scene in the crypts talking about the Tournament at Harrenhal

Gems being dropped left and right. Backstory and mythology that has been mostly left out of the show.

Go back and rewatch if you aint already up in the game

Rhaegar getting namedropped all over this episode tonight

@horse. kills favorite episode to date :lolbron:
sittin in my living room like :ohlawd: :mjcry: we fukkin made it

the crypt scene was :wow: so subtle and so easily ignored if you didn't know the history of the harrenhal tourney

they gave the smiles died quote to LF :francis: but other than that, amazing scene

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Since the show started has winter ever actually came? :dahell:

Seasons can last for years on their planet. There is no set timed cycle. Can be weeks, can be months, can be decades. Don't worry though, Winter is Coming
:lawdreversed::stark::lawd:

A Stannis/Shireen interaction :krs:
A bad omen. I got another post coming shortly on this one.....

thats my one true king :mjcry:

not only is he a moral man, but the one thing the doubters didnt see was that heart of gold. no sword could penetrate through our true kings heart compared to the love he has for princess shireen :mjcry:

Watch that shyt again, Stannis fights back the need to hug her with all his might but eventually has to break down:banderas:. The GOAT Princess:mjcry:

Think I'll name my daughter Shireen :to: , if I ever have one.

:ohhh:
I might have to birth me a young Shireen3000. Gonna run that by the wife :ohhh:

:mjcry::mjcry:

And people wonder why I stan Shireen?????

:mjcry::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So about these Shireen scenes...........

dy9dnr.jpg

IT'S OVER BRUHS, SHE IS DEAD

dy9dnr.jpg

I'm so fukking pissed right now, legit pissed. This shyts made me an angry mark like that WWE girl

V9KTdCI.gif

There is just too much foreshadowing. Too much focus on Shireen. They are setting us up for the big one.

It all started last season when Melisandre showed Selyse the vision in the fires, and showed her why Shireen had to make the trip to the wall. If that aint bad enough, Melisandre has another conversation tonight where she tells Selyse that Shireen has King's blood in her veins, then gives Seylse a stare so cold that she has to run off about to cry. Then Shireen has one of the most touching scenes of the entire series with Stannis.

It's becoming inevitable. They are gonna do it, she is dead.

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif

EDIT: I gotta change my sig

Daps
Seasons can last for years on their planet. There is no set timed cycle. Can be weeks, can be months, can be decades. Don't worry though, Winter is Coming
:lawdreversed::stark::lawd:

With declared over at the beginning of season 3 (or 4), what season is it now? Autumn?