Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
my boyfriend threw this show in the bushes after the first season because Khal Drogo and Ed Stark got-got :wtf:

THAT'S WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE SHOW :mindblown::wtf: how you gonna give up on the GOAT show because your favorite characters were killed??:wtf:

I'm on a mission to convert him and teach him about the great house Martell :win:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Does anybody know how much of the books this season will cover? The entire book 4 and 5 or just half of each book? Just wondering if this is the last season we will see that has already been written.
The 1st 2 seasons the stuck to the book place..but the last couple seasons they been all over the place. Book 3 ,4 and 5 stuff has been touch on, and some stuff not in the books. So its probably gunna continue like that

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
my boyfriend threw this show in the bushes after the first season because Khal Drogo and Ed Stark got-got :wtf:

THAT'S WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE SHOW :mindblown::wtf: how you gonna give up on the GOAT show because your favorite characters were killed??:wtf:

I'm on a mission to convert him and teach him about the great house Martell :win:
:salute:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Boltons got the illest sigil no question:whew:.....and to no one's surprise, Tullys got the worst :huhldup:
Lowkey, the Tyrells have a pretty ill sigil too.

I think my favorite thing about Stark cheerleaders is how they think the phrase winter is coming somehow pertains to their set. :heh:
:rudy:
Hear me roar? Word? Who's going to roar, Ser Pounce? Cersei is dumb as rocks :wtf:. Jaime ain't even got a hand to sword fight. :heh: Tyrion is on the lam :snoop: and Tywin & Joffrey are :rip:

You guys are wack. Them days are over.

"Lannisters always repay their debts."
Yeah, aight. You guys don't even have bread to pay your way. You guys are the weakest house there is. :mindblown:

I'm on a mission to convert him and teach him about the great house Stark:win:
FTFY

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

in the same way Arianne did? :youngsabo:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
HBO'S YEAR-END VIDEO SHOWS GLIMPSES OF GAME OF THRONES SEASON 5, WESTWORLD, AND MORE

The Rock in Ballers and Jack Black in The Brink also included in teaser.

21 DEC 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

As 2014 draws to a close, it becomes time once again for HBO's annual wrap-up promo video, which features a look back at their programming from the past year along with a peek ahead at some of the new and returning shows for 2015.

Here you'll see - starting at around the 1:38 mark - brief shots from Game of Thrones: Season 5, including Cersei, Jon Snow (with Olly), a hooded and bearded Tyrion, and Arya arriving in Braavos.

Also on the reel are some shots of The Rock in his new series Ballers, House's Hugh Laurie on Veep, Jack Black in the new geopolitical comedy series The Brink, and a very menacing shot of Ed Harris in J.J. Abrams and Jonathan Nolan's Westworld. Behold!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12...f-game-of-thrones-season-5-westworld-and-more
"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
"
HBO'S YEAR-END VIDEO SHOWS GLIMPSES OF GAME OF THRONES SEASON 5, WESTWORLD, AND MORE

The Rock in Ballers and Jack Black in The Brink also included in teaser.

21 DEC 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

As 2014 draws to a close, it becomes time once again for HBO's annual wrap-up promo video, which features a look back at their programming from the past year along with a peek ahead at some of the new and returning shows for 2015.

Here you'll see - starting at around the 1:38 mark - brief shots from Game of Thrones: Season 5, including Cersei, Jon Snow (with Olly), a hooded and bearded Tyrion, and Arya arriving in Braavos.

Also on the reel are some shots of The Rock in his new series Ballers, House's Hugh Laurie on Veep, Jack Black in the new geopolitical comedy series The Brink, and a very menacing shot of Ed Harris in J.J. Abrams and Jonathan Nolan's Westworld. Behold!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12...f-game-of-thrones-season-5-westworld-and-more
"

im really looking forward to got, true detective, leftovers, silicon valley, and that westworld looks mad interesting. i love westerns.