Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Wow they making a movie now? is gonna be based off of the first 4 seasons?

fukking piff! :wow:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Wow they making a movie now? is gonna be based off of the first 4 seasons?

fukking piff! :wow:
It's just the last two episodes of season 4 that will be shown in IMAX breh. Nothing special except you get to see the preview for season 5 as well.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Thank you for posting another click bait article where GRRM says he wants a movie. As though I haven't seen 100 of them all linking back to the same irrelevant quote.

Now, can you instead link me to an article where people who actually work for HBO are talking about possibly ending the series with a movie?
:camby:You sound mad af cause I was right about a possible movie. Now shouldn't your bytch ass be trolling the garbage Leftovers thread arguing how great it is.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:camby:You sound mad af cause I was right about a possible movie. Now shouldn't your bytch ass be trolling the garbage Leftovers thread arguing how great it is.

:mjlol:

Dude thinks he actually has some breaking info about a movie like that shyt aint been posted and debunked 1000 times all over the internet

This rumor belongs on the garbage bin along with the one where George is talking about how there are like 3 season worth of material in books 4&5 so he has some time to finish the series:mjlol:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjlol:

Dude thinks he actually has some breaking info about a movie like that shyt aint been posted and debunked 1000 times all over the internet

This rumor belongs on the garbage bin along with the one where George is talking about how there are like 3 season worth of material in books 4&5 so he has some time to finish the series:mjlol:
:mjlol:Dude actually thinks he knows more about the book/series than the creator and author of the story.

:camby:

Last edited: