Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of hate being thrown the lannister way in here. :wtf: I don't know how you busted ass sets can talk shyt when you are made up of magicians, cripples, orphans, sexual deviants, child brides, and retards.

Who has the throne? :takedat:
Who has the illest gold handed swordsmen in the game wearing our chain? :ufdup:
Who has the most cunning dwarf in the land on bail fresh out of jail braavos dreaming? :umad:
Who is currently working on creating a Frankenmountain? :mjpls:

Not really sure how you dudes can even convince yourselves your sets are winning.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Lots of hate being thrown the lannister way in here. :wtf: I don't know how you busted ass sets can talk shyt when you are made up of magicians, cripples, orphans, sexual deviants, child brides, and retards.

Who has the throne? :takedat:
Who has the illest gold handed swordsmen in the game wearing our chain? :ufdup:
Who has the most cunning dwarf in the land on bail fresh out of jail braavos dreaming? :umad:
Who is currently working on creating a Frankenmountain? :mjpls:

Not really sure how you dudes can even convince yourselves your sets are winning.
:rudy:
A Baratheon has the throne. A Baratheon is the rightful heir.
Jaime is a gimp. Bronn washed his tired ass without even trying. He's done for. Move on.
That dwarf is exiled he can never show his scarred face in Westeros again. All because of his stupid, backwardsass, dumbass sister and simping incestuous brother.
And that "Frankenmountain" got turned in Lurch by a dancing half-a-twink (no disrespect to the goat bi-guy in the 7 kingdoms though) who's only downfall was he got heated and lost his head during battle (No pun intended). He's cheeks too. :camby:
The Lannisters by and large suck. The bottomed out. No salary cap space, no developing player, no nothing. Just give up the crown and save yourselves the embarrassment. :scusthov:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Front 2 Back

Do not post spoilery pictures, links to those types of pictures, links to spoilers, or any of that. Ever.

C'mon people, you know better. I'm already getting complaints about this thread and the show ain't even started yet.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@Front 2 Back

Do not post spoilery pictures, links to those types of pictures, links to spoilers, or any of that. Ever.

C'mon people, you know better. I'm already getting complaints about this thread and the show ain't even started yet.

Fred.
tell them bytches to start their own thread then

we been posting "next season on game of thrones" type links in every single game of thrones thread that ever existed

so what.. we not gonna be allowed to post up when hbo drops the season previews/trailers and pics come january/february too

nikkas gonna cry when someone posts "on the next episode" trailers too

we gonna have this "you know we don't actually know if they are gonna put that in the story so don't talk about what happened in book 1" nonsense

run obarth off again because people post screen shots of shyt that aired in an episode 5 days ago

i made this thread for the specific reason of avoiding those dumb ass arguments every week... but i can already see we gonna be on a constant derailment of what is and what isn't a spoiler again :snoop:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:
A Baratheon has the throne. A Baratheon is the rightful heir.
Jaime is a gimp. Bronn washed his tired ass without even trying. He's done for. Move on.
That dwarf is exiled he can never show his scarred face in Westeros again. All because of his stupid, backwardsass, dumbass sister and simping incestuous brother.
And that "Frankenmountain" got turned in Lurch by a dancing half-a-twink (no disrespect to the goat bi-guy in the 7 kingdoms though) who's only downfall was he got heated and lost his head during battle (No pun intended). He's cheeks too. :camby:
The Lannisters by and large suck. The bottomed out. No salary cap space, no developing player, no nothing. Just give up the crown and save yourselves the embarrassment. :scusthov:

Who do you ride with? Starks? :mjlol:

You would be winning if this was American Horror Story: Freakshow. :russ:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Front 2 Back

Fred.

we been posting "next season on game of thrones" type links in every single game of thrones thread that ever existed

so what.. we not gonna be allowed to post up when hbo drops the season previews/trailers and pics come january/february too

we gonna have this "you know we don't actually know if they are gonna put that in the story so don't talk about what happened in book 1" nonsense

run obarth off again because people post screen shots of shyt that aired in an episode 5 days ago

i made this thread for the specific reason of avoiding those dumb ass arguments every week... but i can already see we gonna be on a constant derailment of what is and what isn't a spoiler again :snoop:

Chill, brehs :what:

We're trying to stan in here

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What he posted was 100% confirmed spoilers, nothing like what you're talking about. :dwillhuh:

You can't post pictures that confirm major plot points 6 fukking months before the season even starts. C'mon now.

Listen, I don't care either way. I watch the show but I'm not so heavily wrapped up in it that I personally care about spoilers.

Having said that, I can't just ignore people sending me PMs talking about pictures that spoil the whole season. What the fukk? This ain't something new. People got banned from the "BB" and "True Detective" threads for the same shyt. That's never been acceptable in any show thread

Fred.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What he posted was 100% confirmed spoilers, nothing like what you're talking about. :dwillhuh:

You can't post pictures that confirm major plot points 6 fukking months before the season even starts. C'mon now.

Listen, I don't care either way. I watch the show but I'm not so heavily wrapped up in it that I personally care about spoilers.

Having said that, I can't just ignore people sending me PMs talking about pictures that spoil the whole season. What the fukk? This ain't something new. People got banned from the "BB" and "True Detective" threads for the same shyt. That's never been acceptable in any show thread

Fred.
you right, you right... just don't want it to start getting out of hand.. came in to see 5-6 days worth of posts deleted and just thought "here we go again"

but back to the stanning....

TARGSET bytchES!!!! haven't taken a major loss/death in about 3-4 seasons :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
you right, you right... just don't want it to start getting out of hand.. came in to see 5-6 days worth of posts deleted and just thought "here we go again"

but back to the stanning....

TARGSET bytchES!!!! haven't taken a major loss/death in about 3-4 seasons :blessed:
cause she hasn't done anything:russ:

struggle to maintain a slaver's bay, brehs

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

:heh:
I'm saying. Targset be talking about "We ain't take no losses :blessed:"
Y'all not even in the game. :russ:
No one is even thinking about y'all. Control ya dragons and tell your queen to have some self respect. Popping them thangs for Dirty D while old ass Jorah sits outside her chambers crying. Corny ass set.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

she went from her and her brother to.............

8k of the illest soldiers in the land
3 dragons
another few thousand second sons
the illest swordsman ever in the land
a navy fleet
the baddest bytch on the show
and an entire kingdom

literally EVERY other house has downgraded except the boltons

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
she went from her and her brother to.............

8k of the illest soldiers in the land
3 dragons
another few thousand second sons
the illest swordsman ever in the land
a navy fleet
the baddest bytch on the show
and an entire kingdom

literally EVERY other house has downgraded except the boltons
:sas2:and what has that gotten her?:sas1:

made no real moves at all:sas2: