Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
everything she said was right

you'll be a queen, but be replaced by a younger, more beautiful one who will take everything you have.... marg replaced her

you won't marry a prince, you'll marry THE king... so who was she promised to before robert??

you won't have ANY of his kids... he'll have 20 and you'll have 3.... that panned out

but if all 3 will die... is she saying tomen is next? so we'll get to see another new king?

Tywin wanted to marry Cersei to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, the son of the Mad King. That was his biggest desire, to see his grandson become King one day.

tumblr_ne6eid5Vkr1qc8n39o1_500.png

Cersei grew up thinking she was going to marry him. King Aerys, The Mad King was jealous of Tywin Lannister because everybody in the kingdom made jokes that Tywin was really running things and Aerys was just a puppet. So Aerys went out of his way to shyt on Tywin all the time to remind everyone who was boss out of his own insecurity. Him refusing to listen to Tywin about anything led to him making alot of bad decisions, which got the lords angry with his rule. This led to King Aerys getting kidnapped (Defiance at Duskendale). Which led to him becoming even more paranoid, insecure and crazy. Which led to him eventually getting killed and overthrown. But yea....eventhough Tywin and the Lannisters were the richest and most powerful house, Aerys decided to marry Rhaegar to Elia of Dorne out of spite. So Cersei married the "King".....Robert Baratheon......who conquered the Targaryens, killed Rhaegar and took the throne for himself.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Last seasons thread was at its best when multiple posters were dropping their own reviews of the eposides. Seeing reviews from people repping different houses has its value as it brings their own brand of jokes against the other houses.

No disrespect to @obarth he is the king of the GoT reviews but he probably gave us 1 or 2 reviews all last season.

I encourage everyone that wants to drop a review to do so and ignore the obarth fan boys.

I normally drop one as I rewatch, haven't gotten the chance to do so yet.
he quit after nikkas kept crying about spoilers every week... i'm not even sure he's doing them this season after that shyt