Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
these weeks between episodes are brutal :noah:

and no im not watching SD quality leaks FOH :camby:

as a recent book reader id recommend them to tide you over during these weeknights. almost through book 2 and if you are into the backstory at all its amazing. so much more detail on past events, prophecies, different points of view, etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Have they updated the character ages or we just throwing age in the bushes?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Have they updated the character ages or we just throwing age in the bushes?
pretty sure GRRM said he fukked up starting the books with the kids so young, but at this point he's just gotta roll with it. i think he wanted to do some wide time jumps but decided against it, but then couldn't go back and change the ages, obviously

willful ignorance is best for all of us at this point :yeshrug:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
pretty sure GRRM said he fukked up starting the books with the kids so young, but at this point he's just gotta roll with it. i think he wanted to do some wide time jumps but decided against it, but then couldn't go back and change the ages, obviously

willful ignorance is best for all of us at this point :yeshrug:

He definitely fukked up with the ages

You can't do a time jump because you would skip too much, it's not believable that everything in Westeros would be the same 8, 10 years from now as crazy as this world is. It's not believable that the kids stories would be so empty that you can skip that much time.

But imagine Arya if she was 21 and a cold hearted killer. Imagine Bran at 19 with his powers somewhat developed. Imagine Sansa being 23, 24 and completely comfortable in the game of thrones, like a Littlefinger with breasts. Imagine Rickon being 18 and gangsta as fukk, killing all the Boltons and Freys he could find with Bran watching his back from above :noah: Even Jon Snow's story would be better being in his late 20s instead of a kid. He'd be a boss, double triple OG status. GRRM somewhere like :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He definitely fukked up with the ages

You can't do a time jump because you would skip too much, it's not believable that everything in Westeros would be the same 8, 10 years from now as crazy as this world is. It's not believable that the kids stories would be so empty that you can skip that much time.

But imagine Arya if she was 21 and a cold hearted killer. Imagine Bran at 19 with his powers somewhat developed. Imagine Sansa being 23, 24 and completely comfortable in the game of thrones, like a Littlefinger with breasts. Imagine Rickon being 18 and gangsta as fukk, killing all the Boltons and Freys he could find with Bran watching his back from above :noah: Even Jon Snow's story would be better being in his late 20s instead of a kid. He'd be a boss, double triple OG status. GRRM somewhere like :snoop:
the time jump was a really early idea from what i remember

:yeshrug: tv show made up the age difference. not really that big a deal to me, we're talking about a story with fire gods and dragons and prophecies

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
the time jump was a really early idea from what i remember

:yeshrug: tv show made up the age difference. not really that big a deal to me, we're talking about a story with fire gds and dragons and prophecies

True...but he still has to go back and write the books

We know The Starks are gonna come back and get revenge

I bet he has some piff he wants to write but, he's limited because half of the Stark family is 5, 8 and 9 years old :francis:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
True...but he still has to go back and write the books

We know The Starks are gonna come back and get revenge

I bet he has some piff he wants to write but, he's limited because half of the Stark family is 5, 8 and 9 years old :francis:
i dunno, i doubt it. he has arya killing people, jon snow [doing things], and dany taking over half a continent all before age 17

knowing ned, is it really a shock that his kids would be mature beyond their years?