Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
nikkas kinda invited themselves over to my spot to watch the game...so i'll have to double back and catch dem thrones...which ain't nothing...just gotta keep my ass off twitter

Daps
:rudy: So u just gon act like Aemon Targaryen ain't been maester to the Night's Watch for damn near 100 years?:stopitslime:

Aemon renounced his titles like everyone else. As long as the Night's Watch holds castle black, he's #StarkSet. We're wardens of the North, the whole north, the Watch is our northern arm.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was thinking. The Unsullied were emasculated before they hit puberty. Physically they should all be pretty pathetic compared to whole warriors. Therir training and that elixir they drank must be out of this world to create such discipline in them.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I was thinking. The Unsullied were emasculated before they hit puberty. Physically they should all be pretty pathetic compared to whole warriors. Therir training and that elixir they drank must be out of this world to create such discipline in them.

They probably don't have the strenght of regular warriors, but the discipline and skill makes up for it.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotta DVR it cuz of the finals but I've been thinking all week about how Jon Snow supposed to win tonight. They outnumbered 100,000 to 102:damn:

jon snow might live, at least i hope he does...but there's no way the night's watch is gonna make some miracle stand against the wildlings and hold the wall/castle black. i can't see grrm suddenly being so nice lol. i'm guessing they run over the crows and just continue on down westeros.

i remember stannis wanted to go deal with the white walkers and now that he has an army, he can. so does he go for the throne again or does he still head north? if he goes north, does he end up running into the wildlings instead of the white walkers? or maybe the boltons? or if the wildlings keep pushing south they'd have to run into the boltons at some point too, right?

all i know is, i'm pulling for the dwarf and the snowman. don't leave me now, brehs. :to:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They probably don't have the strenght of regular warriors, but the discipline and skill makes up for it.

I was reading the Wikia about them. Im glad he gave a believable reason for the unsullied to be great warriors. With out that stuff, they'd be garbage with out testosterone.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Were their nuts cut off too?

If not, they still got testosterone runnin thru em... with a permanent case of blue balls :whew:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Were their nuts cut off too?

If not, they still got testosterone runnin thru em... with a permanent case of blue balls :whew:
Yeah they got it all taken. So know testosterone as far as I know.

The Unsullied don't have the muscles, but their discipline is unmatched.