Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Westeros.org has FINALLY put up the Book to Screen scene breakdowns for the 8th episode that just aired this past Sunday. Apparently in the books, Littlefinger did have a plan, unlike on the show.

If you wanna read the Book to Screen scene breakdowns for the 8th episode that just aired this past Sunday, here's the link: Game of Thrones: Episodes - The Mountain and the Viper

Littlefinger got nerfed for the show big time. We should have known when Cersei punked him with the "Power is power" bit. :russ:

Dude would have never insulted Cersei like that.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I've seen 4 spoilers or potential spoilers posted in this thread in the last 2 days. Not a single one of them was from a known book reader from the book thread.

So all you dudes going through the book thread putting people on ignore who actually advance the discussion here and try and have as much courtesy as we can,
:ufdup:

It aint the regulars who you have to worry about

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
And Tywin playing the Oscars music while that fukk nikka Pycelle was blabbering on with his speech was a top ten moment in season. Someone needs to photoshop Tywins face on the :camby:

:russ:
Breh I can't stop laughing every time that part happen. That Oscar trumpet music + the crowd laughing at that ass kissing old fart was just :laff:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:heh: Westeros.org has FINALLY put up the Book to Screen scene breakdowns for the 8th episode that just aired this past Sunday. Apparently in the books, Littlefinger did have a plan, unlike on the show.

If you wanna read the Book to Screen scene breakdowns for the 8th episode that just aired this past Sunday, here's the link: Game of Thrones: Episodes - The Mountain and the Viper
I read this site's review of the episode and man... As much as we take stabs at each other in this thread, no one here is that level of nitpicking. shyt was annoying to read. fukk he even bothers watching if he has such seemingly low expectations for the show? Between that site and the TV board of the site that shall not be named, I won't go anywhere else for my GoT fix. That being said, are book readers satisfied with the fight? Other places and people are saying that it should have been a bit longer and more intense. I liked it the way it was, but that's just me.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I've seen 4 spoilers or potential spoilers posted in this thread in the last 2 days. Not a single one of them was from a known book reader from the book thread.

So all you dudes going through the book thread putting people on ignore who actually advance the discussion here and try and have as much courtesy as we can,

Point em out, brehda.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Point em out, brehda.
The 2 actual spoilers already got deleted

1 potential spoiler would be the "Book to Show" link that was posted. Those are not spoiler-friendly links. The other potential spoiler was just referencing a book theory with zero evidence on the show, really was harmless and wasn't even worth reporting but still the type of stuff that causes probelms here. We have talked about it in the past in this thread, just always with spoiler tags.

I got my eye on one poster though who I think is new to this thread. Got my snitch finger ready.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I've seen a couple of close/potential spoilers from people who claim not to read the books (or haven't been in the book thread).:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I read this site's review of the episode and man... As much as we take stabs at each other in this thread, no one here is that level of nitpicking. shyt was annoying to read. fukk he even bothers watching if he has such seemingly low expectations for the show? Between that site and the TV board of the site that shall not be named, I won't go anywhere else for my GoT fix. That being said, are book readers satisfied with the fight? Other places and people are saying that it should have been a bit longer and more intense. I liked it the way it was, but that's just me.

Westeros.org is garbage. It is great for reading old book theories, but in terms of show discussion is it mind numbing. The amount of bytching and piggybacking that goes on there is painful to read. The 2 people that run the site, Ran and Linda, are the worst of them all and they feed into it.

As far as the fight goes, I think that the vast majority of people loved every second of it. There is just a small minority of vocal people with the criticism.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Yeah...I just finished reading it...no wonder I never go on that site :mjlol:
They said the V vs M fight was the most horrible...wwhhaaatttt???

and I think one of the comments on their site is on to something...they are probably bitter that the show didn't used them as consultants and they been doing this since the books were published...yeah that may drive someone bitter but they are looking like straight up haters and not trying to hide.

I am a book reader...And if you are a show-watcher...stay away from that site...I was there for 15 minutes and my blood pressure when up...they are taking it too far.

Stick to commenting on the books and if you don't like how is being portrayed on tv then :camby:

Last edited:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Westeros.org is garbage. It is great for reading old book theories, but in terms of show discussion is it mind numbing. The amount of bytching and piggybacking that goes on there is painful to read. The 2 people that run the site, Ran and Linda, are the worst of them all and they feed into it.

As far as the fight goes, I think that the vast majority of people loved every second of it. There is just a small minority of vocal people with the criticism.
Never visited that site before so I had no idea what to expect. Just mad salt and sodium littered through the entire post. :laugh:

Yeah...I just finished reading it...no wonder I never go on that site :mjlol:
They said the V vs M fight was the most horrible

and I think one of the comments on their site is on to something...they are probably bitter that the show didn't used them as consultants and they been doing this since the books were published...yeah that may drive someone bitter but they are looking like straight up haters and not trying to hide.

I am a book reader...And if you are a show-watcher...stay away from that site...I was there for 15 minutes and my blood pressure when up...they are taking it too far.

Stick to commenting on the books and if you don't like how is being portrayed on tv then :camby:
Makes total sense now. It does come across as people who are bitter they ain't get chosen. :laugh: