Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
681410-got2.png

Mhysa-3x10-game-of-thrones-34680356-1920-1057.jpg

Mhysa:blessed:
Mhysa.......new massa????? :ufdup:

#wolfgang

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
y'all seem to forgot john snow swore an oat he is not stark set but night set :stopitslime:

You right that Jon may not technically be StarkSet, but the Nights Watch might as well be a part of Stark Set. They are our brothers in arms, defenders of the realm, the first line of defense against the true threat in the North. The First Men established the Nights Watch, those of us who have blood of the first men still look at it as an honorable position.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
why he left y'all to be killed then as far as he know Sansa the only one left:yeshrug:
Jon didn't desert the Nights Watch because Jon took a vow to the Nights Watch, and by deserting them he would be dishonoring himself and the Starks

He left them to be killed for the same reason that Aemon Targaryen left his family to be killed. An unbreakable vow. Ned would have chopped his head off if he was alive and Jon left the Nights Watch.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Jon didn't desert the Nights Watch because Jon took a vow to the Nights Watch, and by deserting them he would be dishonoring himself and the Starks

He left them to be killed for the same reason that Aemon Targaryen left his family to be killed. An unbreakable vow. Ned would have chopped his head off if he was alive and Jon left the Nights Watch.
my point john is #Night Set over everything else this ain't fantasy GOT you don't get to draft nikkas to your house because y'all dropping like flies :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
my point john is #Night Set over everything else this ain't fantasy got you don't get to draft nikkas to your house because y'all dropping like flies :ufdup:
But like I said earlier, Night's Watch and Stark Set might as well be one in the same. It is something that is so connected that it shouldn't have to be stated. They are our brothers.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
How anyone can rep any house over lannisterset regards gang is :mindblown:

I can see what your saying
I guess anyone not repping #LannisterSet is a fool

I mean...
Who doesn't value things like:
Incest