Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
5Au4F4UUUdbl.jpg

can I still rep #StannisSet tho:patrice:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Didn't nikka push off a 6yo Bran off a tower's balcony? :usure:
Didn't nikka slay his own twin sister's guts?
iqK2nKU66Zgsn.png

Didn't he kill his own King he swore to protect and not content with that, he slit his throat? :dwillhuh:
Didn't dude kill his own cousin in a cell to try and escape, killing a Kastark in the process?
qXpSJfY.png

:wow: Ok I give you the first one

:whoa: We knocking off points for incest? Don't you rep Targset? :ufdup: I know it's :scusthov: but that doesn't mean a nikka is evil.

:stop: We giving Jaime flack for killing the Mad King now? Might as well lump all the nigs on the Usurper's side in the same corner as Jaime then (Ned and Stannis too).

:dwillhuh: My nikka, you canonized that event? :deadrose: :why: That shyt was soooooo out of character though. Of course Jaime ain't a clean dude but all the fukked up shyt he's done wasn't out of cowardice or self-interest. You wrong for that, breh.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:wow: Ok I give you the first one

:whoa: We knocking off points for incest? Don't you rep Targset? :ufdup: I know it's :scusthov: but that doesn't mean a nikka is evil.

:stop: We giving Jaime flack for killing the Mad King now? Might as well lump all the nigs on the Usurper's side in the same corner as Jaime then (Ned and Stannis too).

:dwillhuh: My nikka, you canonized that event? :deadrose: :why: That shyt was soooooo out of character though. Of course Jaime ain't a clean dude but all the fukked up shyt he's done wasn't out of cowardice or self-interest. You wrong for that, breh.
igqr9VWXo7c3f.png
Naw breh, you really trying to tell me he tried to murk Bran The Climber and his Cuz for the greater good? Don't think so
ibcLKeCNx01OUX.png

Now that a nikka only has one hand he trying to be all ":whoa: I have feelings and I ain't that bad for what I did"? Don't think so
indtX7kR2FCbb.png

That's some Adibisi shyt
ibg5yXRSPM94q.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
igqr9VWXo7c3f.png
Naw breh, you really trying to tell me he tried to murk Bran The Climber and his Cuz for the greater good? Don't think so
ibcLKeCNx01OUX.png

Now that a nikka only has one hand he trying to be all ":whoa: I have feelings and I ain't that bad for what I did"? Don't think so
indtX7kR2FCbb.png

That's some Adibisi shyt
ibg5yXRSPM94q.png

:laff:

He's trying tho, he's trying... :to:

I just can't hate Jaime like some where there are WAYYYYY more vile characters than he is. :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:laff:

He's trying tho, he's trying... :to:

I just can't hate Jaime like some where there are WAYYYYY more vile characters than he is. :manny:

I didn't like Jamie at first cuz he was a sister fukking, ned hating, pushing kids out the window bytch ass nikka. But after his time with Brienne he kind of became a likable character. It still Tyrion who is the best though out of that nasty ass family

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I didn't like Jamie at first cuz he was a sister fukking, ned hating, pushing kids out the window bytch ass nikka. But after his time with Brienne he kind of became a likable character. It still Tyrion who is the best though out of that nasty ass family
Nothing more melts the heart like a one handed freak saving a giant she-male bodyguard :skip:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yeah the show never really went into detail on how bad it was. They just kinda showed up and it was burnt down
Not only that, but the show hasn't stressed enough how much of a despicable, evil, piece of shyt Ramsey (the dude that is torturing Theon) is. That is nikka is worse than Joffrey. Did they completely cut out his story arc from Book 2 out of the 2nd season?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
brehs have you seen the Epic History videos on GoT? They go into even more details than the DVD/Blu Ray videos, and are entertaining

Starks:

Part I

Part II: Warning, she gives a spoiler warning before talking about a major theory. If you want to avoid it, turn it off when she gives you the warning

Targaryens:

Lannisters:

Part I:

Part II: I'm not going to post the second part because it mentions some spoilers around the 10min mark. So avoid it bros.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Game of Thrones': HBO to Air Season 4 Presentation

5:08 PM PST 1/24/2014 by Aaron Couch

"Game of Thrones Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing" will debut Feb. 9.

game_of_thrones_season_4_teaser.jpg

"Game of Thrones"

Sharpen your Valyrian Steel, because HBO is continuing to gear up for Game of Thrones season four.

On Feb. 9 at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT, HBO will air Game of Thrones Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing, which the premium network says will offer a look back at what's happened and a look forward at what's to come.

The 15-minute presentation will feature clips from upcoming episodes, a behind-the-scenes look and interviews with castmembers to answer fan questions.Foreshadowing debuts ahead of a new episode ofTrue Detective.

HBO previously debuted the season four trailer for Game of Thrones ahead of True Detective's premiere episode.

Game of Thrones returns to the small screen Sunday, April 6 at 9 p.m.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-hbo-air-season-673968

Promo for the special:

:ahh:Bruhs, this upcoming season of GoT is the most excited & hyped-up I've EVER been for an upcoming season of a TV show. And it's ONLY a show I just watched through in like a 2-week span during the winter break. But my POV is probably skewed because most of my favorite shows I watched after the series ended or after the show was no longer at it's peak prime.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Promo for the special:

:ahh:Bruhs, this upcoming season of GoT is the most excited & hyped-up I've EVER been for an upcoming season of a TV show. And it's ONLY a show I just watched through in like a 2-week span during the winter break. But my POV is probably skewed because most of my favorite shows I watched after the series ended or after the show was no longer at it's peak prime.

the starks are coming back stronger:smugbiden::banderas: