Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
My Game of Thrones spirit is broken, brehs.
4gk3CmS.png

How does one go on? How do I endure? fukk GRRM.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
nah it caused A MAJOR uproar on the web

when book readers see spoilers, they talk about...so you got mad tweets saying it was a spoiler, thus alluding to Oblocks death

shyt was on huffpost (as usual)
I guess... Idk. :yeshrug:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

That self satisfied smirk of hers just makes the outcome even crueler :sadcam:. Oblock was putting in work for his dead sister, I thought my man Tyrion was free, but this being GOT I should have knew better :snoop:. The laugh that Arya let out when the Hound traveled all that way, only to find out her aunt was dead perfectly encapsulated the world these characters find themselves in. I hope she at least gets to go inside and see her sister. Speaking of Sansa, the way she came down those stairs on some boss bytch mode :whoo:. All those lessons Little Finger has been giving looked to have sunk in and she is learning how to play the game. Sansa takes a lot of heat for mostly having to be miserable throughout the show, but kudos to the actor in that speech she gave to side with Littlefinger. Probably the best acting she has done in the series :salute:
Littlefinger killed his mother and kicked Robin out with the quickness too :pachaha:

That duo isn't the only one on the come-up, The Boltons look to have a lock on The North. Ramsay Snow no more, welcome Ramsay Bolton to the show :smugdraper:. Him telling Reek he gets the opportunity to bathe him :wow:.

As much as I love Khaleesi, (word to Jorah :mjlol:), if I had one character to be with it would be that curly haired goddess we finally got to see naked tonight. Bless the old gods and the new :blessed:.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
He got a mouth and hands don't he?

but you still wanna poke the goods

question, for anyone that wants to google this (as I'm NOT taking that risk on my work cpu)....if your shyt is cut off, and you get erect, is there still like that feeling? I know when people get their arms or legs cut off, they still have what they call a phantom limb.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That self satisfied smirk of hers just makes the outcome even crueler :sadcam:. Oblock was putting in work for his dead sister, I thought my man Tyrion was free, but this being GOT I should have knew better :snoop:. The laugh that Arya let out when the Hound traveled all that way, only to find out her aunt was dead perfectly encapsulated the world these characters find themselves in. I hope she at least gets to go inside and see her sister. Speaking of Sansa, the way she came down those stairs on some boss bytch mode :whoo:. All those lessons Little Finger has been giving looked to have sunk in and she is learning how to play the game. Sansa takes a lot of heat for mostly having to be miserable throughout the show, but kudos to the actor in that speech she gave to side with Littlefinger. Probably the best acting she has done in the series :salute:
Littlefinger killed his mother and kicked Robin out with the quickness too :pachaha:

That duo isn't the only one on the come-up, The Boltons look to have a lock on The North. Ramsay Snow no more, welcome Ramsay Bolton to the show :smugdraper:. Him telling Reek he gets the opportunity to bathe him :wow:.

As much as I love Khaleesi, (word to Jorah :mjlol:), if I had one character to be with it would be that curly haired goddess we finally got to see naked tonight. Bless the old gods and the new :blessed:.

I bet her cooch is sweeter than bear meat.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hey @Francis White and @DEAD7 how yall feel now that Sansa has Littlefinger wrapped around her Little Finger?

:umad:

I know yall didn't see that shyt and think it was a W for Baelish. Yeah, he got off scott free, but Sansa hit him with the "I know what you want" she got his ass backed into a corner and is the one in control now

(In case anyone thinks I'm hinting or dry spoiling something, I'm not....her and Littlefingers stories are completely caught up to the books now not a single person in this thread knows what comes next)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Hey @Francis White and @DEAD7 how yall feel now that Sansa has Littlefinger wrapped around her Little Finger?

I know yall didn't see that shyt and think it was a W for Baelish. Yeah, he got off scott free, but Sansa hit him with the "I know what you want" she got his ass backed into a corner and is the one in control now

(In case anyone thinks I'm hinting or dry spoiling something, I'm not....her and Littlefingers stories are completely caught up to the books now not a single person in this thread knows what comes next)
:duck: