Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
m3.gif

tyrion.gif
tumblr_n6iscjSPxp1qc0dmqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6iscjSPxp1qc0dmqo2_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I had to let it sink in for an hour before I posted my thoughts, but here they are

That shyt was a top 2 moment in the history of this show, on par with the Red Wedding. Every thing about it was near flawless, and some of the stuff exceeded my high expectations. The Mountains odd accent wasn't even distracting.

Oberyn with this cocky smile and "I've got this" looks from the start to the finish :wow:

Straight up fightin Soul Caliber style on this dude :wow:

The teasing at the start to the sheer pain and torment in his voice towards the end :wow:

The brutality of the finish :wow:

fukkING BRAVO to director Alex Graves and whoever did work editing that fight together, he outdid his Beric vs. Hound work by a wide margin and I didn't think he would be able to.

Knowing what was coming did not lessen the impact whatsoever. My heart was beating out of my chest. As soon as those credits rolled, I immediately rewound and watched it again and I never do that. My heart beat just as hard the second time around. fukk going to the gym, I just burned like 300 calories watching that fight

Pedro Pascal killed the role

I feel sick to my stomach sitting here trying to eat my dinner now. My wife couldn't even watch it a second time and she has read the books. She watched the fight the second time then left the room right before the Mountain knocked his teeth out.

Just incredible:wow:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
yo they were out here droppin fukkin spoilers n shyt with no fukks given

glad I don't go anywhere close to twitter when GoT is on

that's stupid :camby: they shoulda just been professional about the shyt and left it alone
Come on, brehs. Who would have known unless you saw tonight's episode? This doesn't bother me at all.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
gawdamn that first scene:wow:
that ass:wow: those tts:wow:Missandei:wow:
Theon turncoat being a turncoat
Sansa learning to play the game a lil too late:stopitslime:
Ser Simp getting the booth , Kelly C being #hardonsimps :wow:
Ramsey Bolton is born:sadcam:
Aria with the :mjlol:
that ending :wow: still got me weak as the first time I read it

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I had to let it sink in for an hour before I posted my thoughts, but here they are

That shyt was a top 2 moment in the history of this show, on par with the Red Wedding. Every thing about it was near flawless, and some of the stuff exceeded my high expectations. The Mountains odd accent wasn't even distracting.

Oberyn with this cocky smile and "I've got this" looks from the start to the finish :wow:

Straight up fightin Soul Caliber style on this dude :wow:

The teasing at the start to the sheer pain and torment in his voice towards the end :wow:

The brutality of the finish :wow:

fukkING BRAVO to director Alex Graves and whoever did work editing that fight together, he outdid his Beric vs. Hound work by a wide margin and I didn't think he would be able to.

Knowing what was coming did not lessen the impact whatsoever. My heart was beating out of my chest. As soon as those credits rolled, I immediately rewinded and watched it again and I never do that. My heart beat just as hard the second time around. fukk going to the gym, I just burned like 300 calories watching that fight

Pedro Pascal killed the role

I feel sick to my stomach sitting here trying to eat my dinner now. My wife couldn't even watch it a second time and she has read the books. She watched the fight the second time then left the roof right before the Mountain knocked his teeth out.

Just incredible:wow:
Agreed. I put this with The Rains of Castamere. Awesome episode because you know what's going to go down (or can at least guess, I had a feeling Obeezy was going to take that L), but you're still invested. I couldn't watch TROC for a while after the first time and it'll probably be a while before I rewatch this episode. Pedro Pascal, and even Indira Varma killed their roles. That high pitched scream pierced my soul. :wow:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
how long before a crazy fan try to put GRRM in a body bag before he can kill of their fav. character?

Me if that nikka touches Arya

You know we talk about how dope Peter Dinklage's acting as Tyrion is....but this dude Alfie Allen's deterioration from Theon to Reek is just amazing...i mean its to a point where i think this fool is actually crazy....the way his eye dart around, the way he slouches over...how he's just a broken man...:to: jesus its sad to watch.

Same shyt I said. He deserves an award for playing Reek. Hands down best acting in the show.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Come on, brehs. Who would have known unless you saw tonight's episode? This doesn't bother me at all.

nah it caused A MAJOR uproar on the web

when book readers see spoilers, they talk about...so you got mad tweets saying it was a spoiler, thus alluding to Oblocks death

shyt was on huffpost (as usual)