Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know we talk about how dope Peter Dinklage's acting as Tyrion is....but this dude Alfie Allen's deterioration from Theon to Reek is just amazing...i mean its to a point where i think this fool is actually crazy....the way his eye dart around, the way he slouches over...how he's just a broken man...:to: jesus its sad to watch.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
m3.gif

tyrion.gif
i know im not the only one laughing at how tyrion basically had the :skip: face

:hovlaff: i knew that shyt was gonna be gif material instantly

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You know we talk about how dope Peter Dinklage's acting as Tyrion is....but this dude Alfie Allen's deterioration from Theon to Reek is just amazing...i mean its to a point where i think this fool is actually crazy....the way his eye dart around, the way he slouches over...how he's just a broken man...:to: jesus its sad to watch.
yea lowkey he's had to do more actual "acting" that damn near ANY character on the show :ohlawd: it's dope how he was able to pull off the Reek pretending to be Theon shyt, it was very believable :leon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:

StakSet has been winning this whole season breh.
i know but yall usually get that work in episode 9(Ned,Rob,Cat)

maybe somebody else gets it this year...or maybe not :youngsabo:

i mean The Hound has no use for Arya anymore and them wildlings coming for John Snow so you never know :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Best actor on the show since season 2 :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
jesus christ

i was pissed at myself the entire episode for coming in here and seeing "rip oberyn" just so i could post "titty meats" :snoop:

and then i thought he had won and i was cheering and thought to myself "oh shyt dude was just trollin"

and then THAT happened :damn:

:bryan:

:mindblown:

:wow:

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I knew from the jump he was gonna die, all that shyt talking and I'm like "this is GoT, hes gonna die :upsetfavre:"

When he stabbed the Mountain and had him on the ground thinking he was done I said "this ain't over, he's somehow activate the eighth gate of death and kill him"

....sure enough, ended up knocking his teeth out and going Mortal Kombat on his skull :beli:

dude really thought he was fighting against Cao Cao for control of the three kingdoms with that weapon he was using too....