Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The Recap that's going to air before the opening intro in tonight's episode:

:lupe: I remember before the season @Adam3000 & some other dudes in this thread were discussing about Jorah spying on Dany for King Robert back in Season 1. I was worried the show had cut that storyline outta this season, but looks like we gonna get in this episode.

They already brought it up a few episodes ago. Small council meeting, Varys and Pycelle and Tywin were discussing it.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I think I know everyone else, but who's below oberyn? Who's above Jamie (Viserys? Loras? Dany? :mjlol:)? And who's below Tyrion(Ned or Robb?)?

Edit: and I'd use the Young Goon, fukk what you talking bout :mjpls:

Looks like

Reek
Dany
Ned
This seems correct. I originally thought that your Reek was Jorah. On second thought, Jorah would probably be a bit bigger so you may be right. :ehh:

Sidenote: in the thread viewers, that's someone named @Cumlover ... We ran out of ideas for names now? :beli:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I wanna say the person above Jaime is Dany. I mean who'd choose Reek as their champion?

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Anticipating Thrones is like thinking about the piece of puss you got lined up for later
:whoa:

tumblr_n4q6fuHZXY1qiaxzfo1_400.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have to say tho, watching the series without those year breaks between seasons makes Daenerys story look ridiculous. bytch out here gathering armies and takin over cities in minutes without breaking a sweat :heh:
exactly breh, bytch had everything laid out for her on a silver platter :camby: only reason she was winnin was cuz she was basically :cape: for people who needed it. the fukk gon happen when established people in Westeros see her dumbass talmbout she came to take over :camby:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
exactly breh, bytch had everything laid out for her on a silver platter :camby: only reason she was winnin was cuz she was basically :cape: for people who needed it. the fukk gon happen when established people in Westeros see her dumbass talmbout she came to take over :camby:
With Winter coming and the Wights getting ready to crush the buildings, I'd say they'd welcome her and those OP dragons

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
With Winter coming and the Wights getting ready to crush the buildings, I'd say they'd welcome her and those OP dragons
how many people (not counting the dudes at the Wall) are even acknowledging the existence of the White Walkers and Wights right now?

exactly.

so that logic :camby: they aint gon be wantin to hear dany's shyt at all, the last Targaryen they saw was batshyt crazy

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
how many people (not counting the dudes at the Wall) are even acknowledging the existence of the White Walkers and Wights right now?

exactly.

so that logic :camby: they aint gon be wantin to hear dany's shyt at all, the last Targaryen they saw was batshyt crazy
:usure: