Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Didn't realize anybody was "simping"
If on her 18th she laid down in front of me, I would slip it in just for the smell of the north
:whew:

397671_317609218340323_55240859_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:russ:

bet you she smells better than Ygritte's dirty ass. Jon took an L with that one brehs. Should have ate the box AFTER they jumped into the pool breh, chick needed a bath
:ufdup:

Ygritte ol horny ass probably keeps the box in tip top shape year round. She might not have had a bath in a whle but I bet she does a snow douche every time she takes a leak

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:russ:

bet you she smells better than Ygritte's dirty ass. Jon took an L with that one brehs. Should have ate the box AFTER they jumped into the pool breh, chick needed a bath
:ufdup:
I wondered that too. He ate the box with no hesitation. She ain't wash or nothing. :scusthov:

Ygritte ol horny ass probably keeps the box in tip top shape year round. She might not have had a bath in a whle but I bet she does a snow douche every time she takes a leak
This may also be true too. :ehh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I wondered that too. He ate the box with no hesitation. She ain't wash or nothing. :scusthov:

This may also be true too. :ehh:

Arya been wearing the same clothes for 3 seasons. You know all of them stink. They just wash with water. I don't think soap existed.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
God, I can't WAIT til this show starts..its pretty much IS tv to me. breaking bads over.. dexter ended horribly. Boardwalk empire is gonna be a shortened BS season.. this all we got :to:

:lawd:

all the other shows i watch aren't on that elite level

Last edited:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
God, I can't WAIT til this show starts..its pretty much IS tv to me. breaking bads over.. dexter ended horribly. Boardwalk empire is gonna be a shortened BS season.. this all we got :to:

Did season 4 get bad ratings or something?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

you better hop on that arrow wave :jawalrus:
its not on game of thrones level, but its up there :whoo:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
you better hop on that arrow wave :jawalrus:
its not on game of thrones level, but its up there :whoo:
maybe i'll check it out.. i watch justified and thats a pretty good 2nd tier(IMO) show but thats ending after next season too.(as well as mad men for those that watch it) Im hoping The Americans makes the leap this year.. if not it feels like the 2nd golden age of tv is coming to an end imo.