Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:ohhh: Does this have spoilers for stuff that hasn't happened on the show yet?

nah, it's all backstory/history. for that matter, a lot of it isn't in the books either. I think those videos were made for the DVD sets

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nah, it's all backstory/history. for that matter, a lot of it isn't in the books either. I think those videos were made for the DVD sets
Actually all that info is in the books, it's just worded differently on the dvd.

Yall definitely will learn a lot more about the show by watching them. Robert's Rebellion info especially.

also notice how important marriage was? Really helps you understand how bad Robb fukked up

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:comeon: She too young for you to be simping over her.

:stopitslime:
She will be 18 in less than a month. Let the simping commence :blessed:

Granted, I'm 30 so she is still too young for me to be simping over her :ld:

But I'm a young looking and in-shape 30 :blessed:

She's beautiful brehs. In a real way, not a fake hollywood way. Girl next door beautiful.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
“How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?”

3a8a49d283a711e3976812ea60f10a0e_8.jpg

:myman:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think some of it comes from the prequel novellas...

Dunk & Egg? Nah, the vast majority of it is in the main books, from what I've seen. It's just sprinkled through, and you get it from different people's perspectives. For instance Robert hates Rhaegar, whereas obviously Dany has a different perspective on her brother, etc.

btw I recommend the Dunk & Egg novels for those who don't want to read the books. Their novellas, pretty short (around 70 pages). They start 90 years before the beginning of Game Of Thrones, but a few characters from the show appear...
http://www.onread.com/fbreader/1465111/

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Dunk & Egg? Nah, the vast majority of it is in the main books, from what I've seen. It's just sprinkled through, and you get it from different people's perspectives. For instance Robert hates Rhaegar, whereas obviously Dany has a different perspective on her brother, etc.

btw I recommend the Dunk & Egg novels for those who don't want to read the books. Their novellas, pretty short (around 70 pages). They start 90 years before the beginning of Game Of Thrones, but a few characters from the show appear...
http://www.onread.com/fbreader/1465111/
:salute:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Actually all that info is in the books, it's just worded differently on the dvd.

Yall definitely will learn a lot more about the show by watching them. Robert's Rebellion info especially.

also notice how important marriage was? Really helps you understand how bad Robb fukked up
Definitely. He's my second favorite character (Jon Snow is my first), but he fukked up royally.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime:
She will be 18 in less than a month. Let the simping commence :blessed:

Granted, I'm 30 so she is still too young for me to be simping over her :ld:

But I'm a young looking and in-shape 30 :blessed:

She's beautiful brehs. In a real way, not a fake hollywood way. Girl next door beautiful.

:rudy: I'm not gonna lie, the actress that plays Sansa looked very smashable at last year's premiere event. But, I ain't gonna co-sign nikkas who wanna simp over her young-ass, naive, immature character on the show. Next thing you know, you nikkas will be simping over Arya. She only 1 year younger than the actress that plays Sansa.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Didn't realize anybody was "simping"
If on her 18th she laid down in front of me, I would slip it in just for the smell of the north
:russ:

bet you she smells better than Ygritte's dirty ass. Jon took an L with that one brehs. Should have ate the box AFTER they jumped into the pool breh, chick needed a bath
:ufdup: