Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Started rewatching from the start and just watched the second ep where Arya makes Joffrey cry like a lil bytch. Forgot about her wolf getting away. If she links back up with that bad motherfukker it is gonna be some epic fukking shyt going down. :ohhh:
It's crazy how much shyt you realized the first time after rewatching. Imma start from season 1 after the Superbowl:wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Started rewatching from the start and just watched the second ep where Arya makes Joffrey cry like a lil bytch. Forgot about her wolf getting away. If she links back up with that bad motherfukker it is gonna be some epic fukking shyt going down. :ohhh:

I always assume her wolf will come back into the story at some point

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it daeneyrs stormborn of house targeryn instead of just daeneyrs targeryn?

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Why is it daeneyrs stormborn of house targeryn instead of just daeneyrs targeryn?

"Daenerys' mother was sent to safety on Dragonstone island just before the Sack of King's Landing, and died giving birth to her during a great storm which wrecked the remaining Targaryen fleet at anchor, earning her the sobriquet Daenerys Stormborn."

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the back stories to all these characters are fukking amazing. i know alot of you brehs dont want to read the books or even talk about them, but ya just dont realize the level of piff and depth and layers of awesomeness ya missing out on :ohlawd:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ive been reading more and more about the actual army sizes of each house and region along with its navy
brings a lot of stuff into perspective.

Pete-elite is my dude behind Jon 'the don' Snow
But all his schemes have yet to (in the words of Spartacus) be set to purpose

At this point,
He still has no army
By the end of the season he's top 5

The Tyrells were actually my #5 but I got lazy and only did 4
People dont realize how big there army still is(largest in westeros)
They can actually take over if they want.

the back stories to all these characters are fukking amazing. i know alot of you brehs dont want to read the books or even talk about them, but ya just dont realize the level of piff and depth and layers of awesomeness ya missing out on :ohlawd:
I definitely want to read the books. Might take some time out and read them after I'm done with entrance exams. I was recently reading some blog articles, namely:

What they both have in common, besides being focused on Robb Stark, is that they both allude to the fact that the television series omits certain details such as the terrain and environment (literal and figurative) that they're fighting on. Seems that the series also kind of neglects how vast the "King of the North" and "King of the Tridents" reach is. Seemingly dooming Stark to take some sort of L eventually. Also, one of the articles makes the statement that even though he was winning the battles, he'd have lost the war because he lacked the political savvy to truly claim power. We've already touched on that in this thread, but it was interesting to read someone else's point of view.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I definitely want to read the books. Might take some time out and read them after I'm done with entrance exams. I was recently reading some blog articles, namely:

What they both have in common, besides being focused on Robb Stark, is that they both allude to the fact that the television series omits certain details such as the terrain and environment (literal and figurative) that they're fighting on. Seems that the series also kind of neglects how vast the "King of the North" and "King of the Tridents" reach is. Seemingly dooming Stark to take some sort of L eventually. Also, one of the articles makes the statement that even though he was winning the battles, he'd have lost the war because he lacked the political savvy to truly claim power. We've already touched on that in this thread, but it was interesting to read someone else's point of view.

Might want to be careful about reading on sites like Race For The Throne due to spoilers. That article looks pretty safe tho.

You're right about the strategy. The Riverlands have no natural defenses and are easily invaded from the south (King's Landing) and west (Casterly Rock). If Robb survived he could have easily reclaimed the North, but the Riverlands would have been fukked up by the Lannisters, thus giving Tywin a major victory. So yea, Robb was in a tough position despite handily winning all his battles.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Might want to be careful about reading on sites like Race For The Throne due to spoilers. That article looks pretty safe tho.

You're right about the strategy. The Riverlands have no natural defenses and are easily invaded from the south (King's Landing) and west (Casterly Rock). If Robb survived he could have easily reclaimed the North, but the Riverlands would have been fukked up by the Lannisters, thus giving Tywin a major victory. So yea, Robb was in a tough position despite handily winning all his battles.
Yeah, that article in particular was pretty safe. Idk about the site in general though. And yeah, that's the feeling I got. I'm guessing it's explained or shown in greater depth in the book, but left out in the series because of time constraints.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
if you havent yet check this for the backstories

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just realized they didn't even a screen grab of my baby Sansa:wtb:
:jawalrus:

EuP0xz9.png

:takedat:

:comeon: She too young for you to be simping over her.