Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
#OBlock

"If you're looking for justice, you've come to the wrong place"

I disagree, I've come to the perfect place. Everybody I want to kill is right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane... I will be your champion
:wow:

That feeling :wow:that might have been my favorite scene of the season so far
that whole scene was :banderas: from the story, to him saying he will be his champion ,to tyrion crying. I knew what was gonna go down and still was like :blessed: "fukk yeah" when he said that.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Oberyn is the best. Best character, best actor, :salute: Oberyn the gawd!

The scene with Tyrion and Oberyn was the best of the episode. . I felt bad that Jaime couldn't fight for Tyrion but they both knew he didn't have the skillset. You could feel the love between the brothers in that scene. Also interesting that Oberyn met Tyrion as a baby and also got some info about 4 year old Cersei hurting baby Tyrion only stopped by her brother and he made clear that he knew what Cersei was doing and wasn't buying it for a minute.. Tyrion looked so relieved. As for Bronn, I can't even feel bad about him, he was always upfront about who and what he was. At least they parted on amicable terms. The early days of his life and how Cersei always hated him and wanted him dead.

:pacspit: @ Cersei

Jon's strength and resolve already being quashed down by the Council. These men are so ridiculously antiquated and it's obviously all about a power trip. Some of the council clearly disagreed with the head guy. I hope they carry the day

"She's in a good mood" ha. Poor Jorah. :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn this might be one of the goat episodes of GOT,so many quotes :ohlawd:

Arya on her way to be the next brienne
Tell me your name :birdman:
The hound just stood there like a proud dad knowing arya was about to pull out needle:obama:

Tyrion out there looking for champions like:feedme:
He lucky cersi picked the mountain, or he would've to fought the fair one

This targset storyline is DVD extras bullshyt at this point :camby:

Didn't Caitlyn stark have a brother. What happened to him?

:hovlaff:

giphy.gif