Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Where are all the brehs who shytted on #Oblock earlier this season though :sas1:

yall been seein my nikka swag all through King's Landing :banderas: sonning lannisters and trying to teach them how to be more civilized and all around better people

nikka was even writing bars for his debut album under the shade of the money trees :ohlawd:

now he's bouta catch Tyrions fade for him :wow: i dont wanna hear anyone say he wasn't one of the dopest characters this season, all without even catchin a body

yet :shaq:

mountain bouta get that #3hunna special
EhDhYMY.png

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
little finger is a boss for tossing that bytch down the well, but he's probably the biggest simp in the show for doing all of this for catelyn stark when he didn't even touch it :mjlol:

the story oberyn told tyrion was straight ether to his soul:wow:it gives me the feeling that tyrion is gonna take her or tywin out after this trial

Daps
little finger is a boss for tossing that bytch down the well, but he's probably the biggest simp in the show for doing all of this for catelyn stark when he didn't even touch it :mjlol:

the story oberyn told tyrion was straight ether to his soul:wow:it gives me the feeling that tyrion is gonna take her or tywin out after this trial

:comeon: Forgot about Jorah?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I watched this the other day, and I looked at dude at around 13 mins and was like

:ohhh: he look familiar as shyt

ended up being the new mountain

I hope oberyn has it in him

I finally watched all those historys of westeros and fukkk that fakkit gregor clegane

What histories? Point me in that direction