Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
amen. The shyt happened the same way. I bet if he had said "Only Cat" a bunch of book readers would just be like "it wasn't as great as I imagined it in my head tho..."
:beli:

As though "Only Cat" is some sort of brilliantly written line or something :mjlol:

Build up expectations for meaningless things, brehs :mjlol:

Let said expectations ruin your enjoyment of great things, brehs :mjlol:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
and @Adam3000 this episode confirms that Emilia was the actress who said she'd never get naked on the show again :sadcam:
She's a fakkit for that, no ones gonna care about her after this show is over anyways, she'll always just be that chick from Game Of Thrones. Smart that shyt waited right until it was impossible to replace her though

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yo, I gotta touch on this again but these dudes already had me worried about Shireen a few weeks ago when Melisandre was talking to her

Now with this bullshyt between Melisandre and Selyse, they basically confirmed to me that Shireen is fukked

I'm not in a good place right now brehs

I need a cigarette, I don't smoke. I need an E-Cig.

Someone hit me up with a box of Blu's

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_n5suggRN1i1r8uesqo1_500.png
tumblr_n5suggRN1i1r8uesqo2_500.png

:sadbron:

Daps
Yo, I gotta touch on this again but these dudes already had me worried about Shireen a few weeks ago when Melisandre was talking to her

Now with this bullshyt between Melisandre and Selyse, they basically confirmed to me that Shireen is fukked

I'm not in a good place right now brehs

I need a cigarette, I don't smoke. I need an E-Cig.

Someone hit me up with a box of Blu's

There's power in king's blood, Ser Adam

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
dany is only good for her looks, she finally gets busy after 3 seasons of prudeness and these fakkit ass writers decide to only show us that jewboy's flabby n sick body. :why:
I was thinking the same thing breh. I saw in the HBO thing at the beginning that there was nudity in this episode. Then I saw Daario bout to give her that work :shaq:

Only for them to cut to Melisandre titties :beli::ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Someone explain the red witch and stanness story line

LEMME EXPLAIN THIS fukkING bytch FOR YOU

I told all you #StannisSet motherfukkers that you shouldn't be fukking with this parlor trick ass bytch Melisandre

I told you that she was pulling parlor tricks on this dude

She confirmed that shyt tonight. That whole scene about the potions with her and Selyse confirmed that shyt

The Lord of Light is real brehs but Melisandre is a fake ass bytch

AND THEM LEECHES AINT DID shyt, I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED NOW

:pacspit::pacspit:Leave Shireen alone you dumb red bytch

On a side note, to answer your question that I quoted Stannis Baratheon is the rightful King of the 7 Kingdoms. Cersei's kids were fathered by Jaime Lannister. Stannis is the rightful heir. At some point in time, Stannis came to be alongside Melisandre who is practices the religion of R'hollor, the Lord of Light. She sees visions in her fires and sees him as King if he will give himself to the Lord of Light. Stannis has resisted. Thats basically all there is to explain.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
amen. The shyt happened the same way. I bet if he had said "Only Cat" a bunch of book readers would just be like "it wasn't as great as I imagined it in my head tho..."
:beli:
As though "Only Cat" is some sort of brilliantly written line or something :mjlol:

Build up expectations for meaningless things, brehs :mjlol:

Let said expectations ruin your enjoyment of great things, brehs :mjlol:

Yall the only two nikkas over here dapping each other and circle jerking over that stupid shyt, you guys sound retarded, its a small complaint, no one said it made the scene shytty.

Act like children when someone doesnt enjoy something like you want them too brehs :mjlol: