Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yall the only two nikkas over here dapping each other and circle jerking over that stupid shyt, you guys sound retarded, its a small complaint, no one said it made the scene shytty.

Act like children when someone doesnt enjoy something like you want them too brehs :mjlol:
Bruh y'all nikkas on that only cat shyt really some petty dumb shyt tho.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
LEMME EXPLAIN THIS fukkING bytch FOR YOU

I told all you #StannisSet motherfukkers that you shouldn't be fukking with this parlor trick ass bytch Melisandre

I told you that she was pulling parlor tricks on this dude

She confirmed that shyt tonight. That whole scene about the potions with her and Selyse confirmed that shyt

The Lord of Light is real brehs but Melisandre is a fake ass bytch

AND THEM LEECHES AINT DID shyt, I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED NOW

:pacspit::pacspit:Leave Shireen alone you dumb red bytch

On a side note, to answer your question that I quoted Stannis Baratheon is the rightful King of the 7 Kingdoms. Cersei's kids were fathered by Jaime Lannister. Stannis is the rightful heir. At some point in time, Stannis came to be alongside Melisandre who is practices the religion of R'hollor, the Lord of Light. She sees visions in her fires and sees him as King if he will give himself to the Lord of Light. Stannis has resisted. Thats basically all there is to explain.
Yea I know that much but I mean where are they sailing too? Last I heard I thought they was going to defend the wall or something

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
NnmGrtY.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I will fukk the Shyt out of that big bytch for the hell of it lmao
i be tryna tell these nikkas :banderas:

on another note, why were Melisandre's nipples so fukking high on her titties lmao
i wanted to neg rep those titties so bad breh :smh: not to mention her ass is nowhere near as big as i thought it was while she was wearin the cloak

tumblr_n5sucoF5E61rijmvyo2_r1_250.gif
:dead: at the look on his face
holy shyt im gonna rewatch and screen cap the look of pure DISGUST on his face as he pushed her :hovlaff:

nikka was like "bytch get aWAY from me:scusthov:"

Jesus :to:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
looking like the hound is gonna be fukked

he is either going to run into brienne or take arya right to littlefinger

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Littlefinger is one of the top 5 characters on this show,he is the epitome of chess moves
He hit that bytch with that Ether and tossed her out:mjlol:
now he just needs to do the same to that little fakkit robin:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

Prince Oberyn my favorite homo of all time,he doesn't like the lanisters but will defend Tyrion out of honor and revenge of his sister going one on one with a guy built like a tank:whoa:

:salute:

the-wire-omar.jpg

Last edited: