Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: this episode and especially Tyrion scenes.....I was nervous and on edge throughout this episode....I was :salute:Tyrion and he :pacspit: at the whole trial. I liked Jaime trading his future for Tyrion, but Shae’s lying testimony riled Tyrion up so much that he blew away a future at the Night’s Watch. Hope the trial by combat goes just the way his trial at the Eyrie went, guessing Jaime will be his champion. The whole trial was awesome just :wow: and :to: felt Tyrion's pain. Peter Dinklage was great and every expression was perfect, from his question to Varys to the entire scene with Shae. :pacspit: @ Shae that whore ain't sh!t.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
:pacspit: disloyal Shae

Tyrion shoulda hit the
ChrisBrownLoyaldancingLSRCA.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I second that. I skipped the second half of his scene and I'm skipping his scenes from now on. I don't care what happened/happens and I don't want to know.

Tbh I was considering calling it quits on the show, then Tyrion brought me back.

People always talk this shyt then they tune in next week. Always wanna seem like a rebel but can't deny a truly great show when it comes down to it.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
classic episode. That final scene was pure gold from tyrian just gold. :wow:

:beli: @ dannys resolve. Already in tears over this chumps theory. He walking into your presence with a slave and all. How you getting just the slightest bit of taste of what ruling is like and you shedding tears? Targset this is the chick from whom yall choose fit to rule?

Tywin was straight :sabo: with the bait and switch on Jamie. He had no attention of killing Tyrian but knew Jamie would come to the defense of his brother like he always has. It was brilliant plot until Tyrian :pacspit: @ the entire congregation lol

I saw Shay go on the stands was like

1fbytj.gif

these hoes really ain't loyal. She gone regret not getting ghost when Tyrian told her to.

I was pleasantly surprise @ Bolton twisted b*stard being :ehh: with the sword skill. If that was the best recon mission the men of the Iron Islands can muster up than :russ::mjlol: too pathetic.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
For those that pay attention to details. Tyrion was broken down by Littlefinger because in season 2, Tyrion promised to make him a lord as a test, which he passed but Tyrion played him and didn't do it but Little still got what he wanted for uniting Tyrel with Lannisters. Matter of fact he got more than he wanted. Now while not even being in the country he took him down and tore apart the Lannister family, even if Tyrion champion wins he is an outcast from everybody. He bankrupt the land but Tyrion gets blamed. He doesn't want the iron throne, he wants the Iron Bank and control of it. He wants puppets in charge who he controls and makes him money. Control of that bank means you control it all .

keepemup

Banned
Daps
People always talk this shyt then they tune in next week. Always wanna seem like a rebel but can't deny a truly great show when it comes down to it.
I never claimed it is not a great show and therefore it has nothing to do with me wanting to 'rebel' as you put it. This show is just a little much for my changing sensibilities. If Tyrion should perish, and his chivalry with him, I'll definitely be done with it.