Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm thinking all the True Detective awards will be for "Best MINISERIES" while shows like GoT and BB will be up for Best Drama Series, so it is possible that both of them can get Best Actors...

True Detective is returning for a second season. I I don't think it classifies as a mini-series.

:mindblown: why do all of the actors have SO many backstories

If only he had a sister like Yara in real life :noah:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
True Detective is returning for a second season. I I don't think it classifies as a mini-series.

If only he had a sister like Yara in real life :noah:
But its a different story like American Horror Story. AHS is always up for "Best Mini-Series" awards because each season has nothing to do with the other...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dany finding out in this ep what being a Queen entails, it ain't all freeing slaves and getting simped. That dragon helping himself to some fire roasted goat.

Yara should've listened to pops and let Theon rot I'm guessing he's gon fake his escape to get back to the Iron Islands, and back into their good graces.

Looks like Melly bout to throw Stannis wife to the bushes or should I say serve her up to be barbecued.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I just remembered how Mace tyrell went and fetched tywins quill. He the fukking Lord of Highgarden, Warden of the south and running errands :heh: I can't see Ned Stark or Oberyn doing some fukkboy shyt like that

:heh: and he IMMEDIATELY got up and fetched with no type of shame or hesitation :wtf:

Oberyn would actually kill someone on gp for trying him like that. And I might clown the starks but even Ned woulda hit Tywin with the coldest ice grill (don't ask me how) since :birdman:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm thinking all the True Detective awards will be for "Best MINISERIES" while shows like GoT and BB will be up for Best Drama Series, so it is possible that both of them can get Best Actors...

True detective has already sent in their paperwork. They did not file as a miniseries. They are going toe to toe with Breaking Bad.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yall talking about it ending at 9:52, don't forget the 2 or 3 minute opening showing flashbacks and all the cities:stopitslime:

All hour shows are 40-45 minutes. All 30 min shows are 20-22 minutes. I stream like a hundred different shows, and that's the run time for the most part. People just complain because GOT is so good of a show.