Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Seems like a good way for a veteran show watcher to switch sides to #StarkSet without arousing suspicion :leostare:

lmao... breh I started watching this 3 weeks ago when my boy gave me his HBO Go password, I just caught up yesterday. I come into this thread and yall dead ass got set wars going on :mjlol: I just wanted to be part of it too :feedme:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lmao... breh I started watching this 3 weeks ago when my boy gave me his HBO Go password, I just caught up yesterday. I come into this thread and yall dead ass got set wars going on :mjlol: I just wanted to be part of it too :feedme:
so you're a wanderer :leostare:............ :patrice:

:ehh: plausible excuse, you may enter

but know this :demonic: any laughter or jokes at the expense of anyone in #starkset is an act of war and we will respond accordingly
2505dhy.jpg

i dont wanna have to get my hittas to lay paws on you
HoOQKld.png

so dont try us, cuz it'll happen
D0sewyX.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StarkSet closed its offices for filing membership paperwork weeks ago. But seeing as you are new.......you gonna have to catch a body for the set.

I'm sure #StannisSet will take you if you surrender to the Lord of Light and accept Stannis as the King by right

#LannisterSet is at an all time low so joining them would be honorable

#TeamLittlefinger aka #Byrdgang is the flavor of the month. Don't be a bandwagoner

#TargSet has the 2nd highest numbers here. You are probably gonna have to make a speech about dragons and bubble butts before they will take you :upsetfavre:

Before you choose a set though, I would advise catching up on your HISTORY AND LORE OF WESTEROS so you can get a better idea of what these sets really represent. We all know from experience that watching the show can often be tough to follow with the amount of characters and storylines and locations and untold history.

Find 3 hours out of your day to really dig deep into Westeros. Watch these videos which were extras on the HBO Blu-Ray releases. They get into things that the show simply doesn't have time to explore:

DO NOT READ YOUTUBE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS

raff

Rookie
Daps
their reign at the top was short like tyrion:mjlol:
The Lannisters never had a king so what reign are you pointing at dear Ser?:mjpls:

We of the Westerlands thrive as political advisors/administrators, we do not seek chaos as it counterefficient
productivity and prosperity. The type of prosperity brought both under Aerys and Robert for so many years. :mjpls:

We pride ourselves in relinquishing any type of "bible thumping" in our kingdom, not that I can say the same about followers of
the red god. :mjpls:

Oh, and the war of the five kings started because of baseless accusations regarding Lord Arryn's death coming from the Vale and the North.
Not our fault we we had to reciprocate with violence towards violence. :mjpls:
Why are we made to bow so low Dear Lord Ser?

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Been a Stark fan, nice to see things shaping up for them. It's different for book readers, but show watchers have little reason to be big Stannis fans, he hasn't done much. Lannisters just suck. For tv watchers, it's probably strictly Starks or Targset.

Sophie just looks better and better. she's legal now, right....