Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Was it mentioned anywhere, how Dorne managed to fight off the dragons? Or the origins of white walkers?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So close....

That preview looked too good, somebody important gotta be getting got

:lupe:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Was it mentioned anywhere, how Dorne managed to fight off the dragons? Or the origins of white walkers?

Nothing on the origin of the white walkers. no clue how they came to be.

Dorne fought off the dragons because they never met the dragons on open field. The other kingdoms stupidly went out on open field and got roasted.

VDgEwOF.jpg

The Lord of Harrenhall stayed in his castle to hide from the dragons. That didn't help either. The dragons roasted that castle and all of the King's family inside. Dorne didn't do that either. They abandoned their castles.

800px-Fall_of_harrenhal_by_reneaigner.jpg

Dorne is a giant desert with mountains everywhere. They practiced guerilla warfare. They'd attack and then they'd flee back into the mountains, attack and then flee back into the mountains. Over and over. On some Hills Have Eyes kinda shiit. The Dragons couldn't find them. And King Aegon gave up after months of trying.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ay, brehs. Still reading book 1 (don't judge me, been busy :guilty:) and I'm up to where Jon is realizing that being a night's man sucks and I'm wondering why Ned never put him on to game. I mean, I know he sees the watch as a noble calling, but jeez. shyt is skressful out there... I couldn't let my son do it.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ay, brehs. Still reading book 1 (don't judge me, been busy :guilty:) and I'm up to where Jon is realizing that being a night's man sucks and I'm wondering why Ned never put him on to game. I mean, I know he sees the watch as a noble calling, but jeez. shyt is skressful out there... I couldn't let my son do it.

A Wiki of Ice and Fire said:
Rights of Inheritance

The baseborn have few rights under the law and custom when it comes to rights of inheritance. A b*stard may inherit if the father has no other trueborn children nor any other likely kin to follow him. Additionally, a b*stard can inherit if he is legitimized by a royal decree. It is unclear whether a legitimized b*stard would be placed in the succession according to birth order, or would be placed at the end, after the trueborn children.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I mean, I been known that, I just wanted to know why no one told him that the nights watch sucks so much ass. I'm sure he could have stayed at Winterfell and just chill and be easy.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I mean, I been known that, I just wanted to know why no one told him that the nights watch sucks so much ass. I'm sure he could have stayed at Winterfell and just chill and be easy.

Well the answer is the obvious one, because the Nights Watch is honorable if you are a Stark. But that answer is irrelevant because Jon could have left before he took his vows if he wanted to. He knew what it was like the moment he arrived. He stayed, he said his vows. He made an informed decision.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Well the answer is the obvious one, because the Nights Watch is honorable if you are a Stark. But that answer is irrelevant because Jon could have left before he took his vows if he wanted to. He knew what it was like the moment he arrived. He stayed, he said his vows. He made an informed decision.
Fair enough. That's what I arrived at. It's just that in the book, it feels a lot more miserable and hopeless than in the show, and Benjen seems a lot nicer about it too.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Nothing on the origin of the white walkers. no clue how they came to be.

Dorne fought off the dragons because they never met the dragons on open field. The other kingdoms stupidly went out on open field and got roasted.

VDgEwOF.jpg

The Lord of Harrenhall stayed in his castle to hide from the dragons. That didn't help either. The dragons roasted that castle and all of the King's family inside. Dorne didn't do that either. They abandoned their castles.

800px-Fall_of_harrenhal_by_reneaigner.jpg

Dorne is a giant desert with mountains everywhere. They practiced guerilla warfare. They'd attack and then they'd flee back into the mountains, attack and then flee back into the mountains. Over and over. On some Hills Have Eyes kinda shiit. The Dragons couldn't find them. And King Aegon gave up after months of trying.

Dragons couldn't find them is weak but rest is cool. One last question for whoever knows.

is there any known way to kill a dragon? I know they died during the doom of valyeria but not exactly sure how. Can they kill each other? Or do they just die of old age.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Dragons couldn't find them is weak but rest is cool. One last question for whoever knows.

is there any known way to kill a dragon? I know they died during the doom of valyeria but not exactly sure how. Can they kill each other? Or do they just die of old age.
That aint a spoiler. Dragons can be killed like anything else. Often they kill each other, but humans have killed them too. If kept in captivity they stay small and weak, if allowed to roam free they grow large and live for a very long time. Out in the open field it is almost impossible for humans to kill them because you can't really shoot arrows at them while you are being burnt alive. But stuck in a closed environment they can eventually be overwhelmed

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: I been thinking about buying the GoT Blu-ray releases. WHY THE fukk does the Blu-ray only releases for Seasons 1 & 2 cost ($72) more than the Blu-ray/DVD combo releases ($45) on Amazon?

What's the point of a Blu-ray/DVD combo release? Why would anyone give a fukk about the DVDs you're already getting the Blu-ray discs & Digital copy with the Blu-ray releases?

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
:stopitslime: I been thinking about buying the GoT Blu-ray releases. WHY THE fukk does the Blu-ray only releases for Seasons 1 & 2 cost ($72) more than the Blu-ray/DVD combo releases ($45) on Amazon?

What's the point of a Blu-ray/DVD combo release? Why would anyone give a fukk about the DVDs you're already getting the Blu-ray discs & Digital copy with the Blu-ray releases?
Give the Dvd discs to a family member with a :flabbynsick: technology status at their house.