Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Brehs. Idk if this is spoiler or not so I'll put it in a box.
fukking spoiling ass book reading boss said that the Greyjoys are supposed to be getting it in heavy right about now. Any truth to this? They finna save Theon? :lupe:

Last edited:

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Tonight, Ghost and Summer unite. Jon snow and Brandalf unite. Tonight, you bytch ass fakkit sets get to learn what it means to go up against those who have the blood of the first men and the children of the forest running through they veins.

Simba almost grown though. Y'all ain't know. You kknow he was dreamin about them deals since age nine.

#starkset #wolfgang

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Tonight, Ghost and Summer unite. Jon snow and Brandalf unite. Tonight, you bytch ass fakkit sets get to learn what it means to go up against those who have the blood of the first men and the children of the forest running through they veins.

Simba almost grown though. Y'all ain't know. You kknow he was dreamin about them deals since age nine.

#starkset #wolfgang
:blessed:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

#starkset #wolfgang

tumblr_lpo2rtC86I1qzozwoo1_500.gif

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I swear there are some episodes where second viewings are important. There's layers to scenes where Olenna inspects necklaces (like the one where she throws a set in the bushes and the other after she puts Margery onto game). I'm like :ohhh::patrice: right now

I DVR all the episodes. Watch it when it comes on Sunday then a couple days later. You can pick up something new almost every rip.

#starkset #wolfgang

Wonder if Locke gon try to make his move on Bran tonight:lupe: Smart move would be to just wait until he can get info on Rickon's location.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Brehs. Idk if this is spoiler or not so I'll put it in a box.
fukking spoiling ass book reading boss said that the Greyjoys are supposed to be getting it in heavy right about now. Any truth to this? They finna save Theon? :lupe:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
What happened to that lil fat bald headed snitch ass nikka wit no penis that worked for the lannisters? Yo was kinda secksy on the low low