Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jon Snow da gawd :blessed:...

SO looking forward to the Lannister arc this season....gonna get so interesting :banderas:
You better believe it going to get good with that set. My father figure the master of coin Littlefinger is going to burn them for Cat. I don't how the coli doesn't rally behind such a good and just man. All hail Lord Balliesh.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
You better believe it going to get good with that set. My father figure the master of coin Littlefinger is going to burn them for Cat. I don't how the coli doesn't rally behind such a good and just man. All hail Lord Balliesh.

Lannisters and Boltons against the growing house of Littlefinger :banderas: :noah:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Man im hyped, just got back from work now im watching the denver game chillen with my daughter

My girl is making tostones and beef n cheese patelitos and we got extreme butter popcorn on deck ready to watch that true detective tonight...and of course the trailer!! 2 more hours :ohlawd:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
niccaz getting hyped over a trailer?

:wtf:

Yea...

clinteastwood.gif

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know if I want to watch the trailer, probably will contain too many spoilers and I dont need any persuasion to watch.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I don't even know if I want to watch the trailer, probably will contain too many spoilers and I dont need any persuasion to watch.
Honestly looking back at it
The trailers wont give anything away to the non-readers
It's basically a highlight reel that flows fast and doesn't allow the viewer to piece together scenes

Season 3's trailer didn't give anything away to non-readers
It's only after you've actually seen the season that your like...
:patrice: