Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
First off The Stans of Stannis or better know as Soldiers of Light BEEN IN EACH SEASON THREAD WIN OR LOSE CHECK THE RECEIPTS PLAYBOII:birdman:

I been waving the flag from DAY 1

You want to make fun of Princess Shireen thats cool I expect nothing better from an heathen such as yourself I bet you laugh at retarded people in the street what a great person you are making fun of the handicapped.:stopitslime:

p*ssy whipped simp?Breh slow your roll the last thing you want is the one true king around your girl did you forget when Stannis gets p*ssy PEOPLE DIE????
tumblr_mtdkqogQg01rc7x7co2_250.gif

That just dont go for you it goes for everyone especially @Obarth(Yeah I may vote you arcadium poster of the year but I aint forget about you nikka:dahell:) yall keep bringing up this Stannis simp thing I never met anyone who beat a p*ssy so good it produced a Shadow Killer that does his bidding:merhant:

Trust me breh Stannis is many things but most definitely not a simp hell yall nyggas forget about the blackwater battle Stannis left Melissandre on Dragonstone listening to Davos maybe if he would have been a simp like yall sauy he would have brought her with him and maybe he is sitting on the IRON THRONE right ohhhh you never thought about it like that but you dont hear me though
tumblr_muwzp3ZKJR1s5jeldo1_250.gif
:whoa: I wanna ride for Stannis breh. I really do but I ain't about that religious pertsecution life. Dudes a G though, give respect where respect is due and with Davos on his side I can see him going places.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:whoa: I wanna ride for Stannis breh. I really do but I ain't about that religious pertsecution life. Dudes a G though, give respect where respect is due and with Davos on his side I can see him going places.

Breh neither does Stannis see Seaworth, Davos

I hate to bring race into this but Stannis should get respect from black folk just off the strength of the fact that he did right by the person who did right by him REGARDLESS OF WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE IN "SOCIETY"

tumblr_m30hm6yXGO1qbndjvo1_250.gif
tumblr_m30hm6yXGO1qbndjvo3_250.gif

If you cant respect that your whole perspective is whack

EDIT:Donkeypuncher is all about equality breh regardless

Last edited:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
You do realize that Daenery's hates the Stark's right :ufdup:

oh word? :youngsabo:

First off The Stans of Stannis or better know as Soldiers of Light BEEN IN EACH SEASON THREAD WIN OR LOSE CHECK THE RECEIPTS PLAYBOII:birdman:

I been waving the flag from DAY 1

You want to make fun of Princess Shireen thats cool I expect nothing better from an heathen such as yourself I bet you laugh at retarded people in the street what a great person you are making fun of the handicapped.:stopitslime:

p*ssy whipped simp?Breh slow your roll the last thing you want is the one true king around your girl did you forget when Stannis gets p*ssy PEOPLE DIE????
tumblr_mtdkqogQg01rc7x7co2_250.gif

That just dont go for you it goes for everyone especially @Obarth(Yeah I may vote you arcadium poster of the year but I aint forget about you nikka:dahell:) yall keep bringing up this Stannis simp thing I never met anyone who beat a p*ssy so good it produced a Shadow Killer that does his bidding:merchant:

Trust me breh Stannis is many things but most definitely not a simp hell yall nyggas forget about the blackwater battle Stannis left Melissandre on Dragonstone listening to Davos maybe if he would have been a simp like yall sauy he would have brought her with him and maybe he is sitting on the IRON THRONE right ohhhh you never thought about it like that but you dont hear me though
tumblr_muwzp3ZKJR1s5jeldo1_250.gif

and there's NOTHING u can do about it :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
well go head and hop on another banwagon then nikka :dahell:

It's been known from the jump that Wolfgang and TargSet got no beef. U cant change that nikka :heh:

:whatthehell:

Danaerys would chop up every Stark into little pieces and feed them to her dragons if she could. There is currently no excuse to be riding with Wolfgang and be cool with Targset too. I aint on a bangwagon, you might wanna reexamine your allegiance.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ill wait for the full trailer before viewing

With that said.

I don't think some of y'all understand
Winter is here
and...

got-game-of-thrones-32858397-486-790.png

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

Jeor was pretty badass breh
jeor.png

Too bad Dacey Mormont (Jorah The Simp's pawg niece) wasn't in the show
mrj7na8

she was one of Robb's most loyal soldiers, and was at the Red Wedding... :damn::to:
You right, I forgot about The Lord Commander. He was real as fukk

I didn't wanna mention the she-bear cause nikkas :to: about any book thing but yeah she went hard too.
i thought she survived the wedding tho. Wasn't she guarding Theon's sister at one point after Stannis captured her?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You right, I forgot about The Lord Commander. He was real as fukk

I didn't wanna mention the she-bear cause nikkas :to: about any book thing but yeah she went hard too.
i thought she survived the wedding tho. Wasn't she guarding Theon's sister at one point after Stannis captured her?
figured it was aite since she's not going to be in the show.

adwd
nah she got killed by a battle axe at the wedding. Her younger sister was the one guarding Theon's sister in ADWD

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
well go head and hop on another banwagon then nikka :dahell:

It's been known from the jump that Wolfgang and TargSet got no beef. U cant change that nikka :heh:

fukk out here with that bullshyt. Ned went to war with the mad king Starks hate the Targs as much as anyone.