Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Its like these Stark brehs have not been paying attention
tumblr_mwxtphkgXS1rc7x7co7_250.gif

When you play the game of thrones YOU WIN OR YOU DIE

Your "King in the north is DEAD" To quote the mad king Joffrey Baratheon "The Wolf King and his bytch mother is dead"
tumblr_muwzp3ZKJR1s5jeldo5_250.gif
:laugh:

You lost your biggest player wolfset yall aint seeing the Iron throne no time soon meanwhile THE ONE TRUE KING STANNIS BARATHEON KING OF THE ANDALS AND THE FIRST MEN,LORD OF LIGHT AND AZOR AHAI REBORN,THE TRUE PROTECTOR OF THE REALM STILL LIVES TO PLAY THE GAME OF THRONES AND WILL WIN!!!!!
tumblr_mssiirCWgj1qzilreo8_r1_250.gif
Watch out them spoilers if you know something :usure:
Stannis da Simp is gonna get work from 3 directions, whitewalkers, south and from the air :win: targset is comming :shaq:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Damn, Starket is soft on here. Might have to rethink who I claim. Bran and Arya are too hard for this type of simping from their followers
Bran? :skip: word?
ibyXOpZwetfaVL.png

I ain't trying to start nothing :whoa:, but ever notice all Starks dead or captured cause of their simpin? Even the offbrand Stark Snow.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I don't know brehs. The duels in this series have jumped the shark. That twirly wirly shyt belongs in a Prince of Persia game...

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Stannis stans :flabbynsick:

Why are yall even still around after getting bombed to Bolivia? :scusthov:

Yall need to worry about finding some damn Eucerin cream for yall "king's" ashy ass daughter's face :russ:

fukk nikkas out here riding for a washed-up (word to Davos), p*ssy-whipped simp :laugh:

First off The Stans of Stannis or better know as Soldiers of Light BEEN IN EACH SEASON THREAD WIN OR LOSE CHECK THE RECEIPTS PLAYBOII:birdman:

I been waving the flag from DAY 1

You want to make fun of Princess Shireen thats cool I expect nothing better from an heathen such as yourself I bet you laugh at retarded people in the street what a great person you are making fun of the handicapped.:stopitslime:

p*ssy whipped simp?Breh slow your roll the last thing you want is the one true king around your girl did you forget when Stannis gets p*ssy PEOPLE DIE????
tumblr_mtdkqogQg01rc7x7co2_250.gif

That just dont go for you it goes for everyone especially @Obarth(Yeah I may vote you arcadium poster of the year but I aint forget about you nikka:dahell:) yall keep bringing up this Stannis simp thing I never met anyone who beat a p*ssy so good it produced a Shadow Killer that does his bidding:merchant:

Trust me breh Stannis is many things but most definitely not a simp hell yall nyggas forget about the blackwater battle Stannis left Melissandre on Dragonstone listening to Davos maybe if he would have been a simp like yall sauy he would have brought her with him and maybe he is sitting on the IRON THRONE right ohhhh you never thought about it like that but you dont hear me though
tumblr_muwzp3ZKJR1s5jeldo1_250.gif

Last edited: