Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Just like how he judged yall with that desolate rock you call a castle? :arya:

Just like how he judged yall with rotten meat? :arya:

Just like how he judged yall with no heir? :arya:

Just like how he judged yall with no soldiers or money? :arya:

Arya and Hound eatin outchea, dining on the finest produce and poultry weak farmers can offer. :arya2: :sippin:
Ask ya mans Robb bout R'hllor nikka :smugbiden:

Or Joffery, doesnt matter :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol:

de223f65dcd57cb463412a153f37339d.jpg

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ask ya mans Robb bout R'hllor nikka :smugbiden:

Or Joffery, doesnt matter :sas2:

I didn't fukks with Robb much when he married that slore and lopped off my mans Rickard's head like that, so I don't really care muc-

Hol' up.......:dwillhuh:

Yall really tryna claim that kill as StannisSet? :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I didn't fukks with Robb much when he married that slore and lopped off my mans Rickard's head like that, so I don't really care muc-

Hol' up.......:dwillhuh:

Yall really tryna claim that kill as StannisSet? :mjlol:
easily the most delusional set in the history of television, notice how they're the only set formed around a religion instead of common sense
4M5SUNZ.png

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
easily the most delusional set in the history of television, notice how they're the only set formed around a religion instead of common sense
4M5SUNZ.png
:what:Y'all stark Nikkas the most delusional set.Nikkas getting hype cause Arya doing little petty crimes.:shaq2:Winterfell in ruins but Arya killed some bytch ass Lannister foot soldier.:gladbron::camby:Sansa with the Nikka who helped get her pops killed.Robb dead.Ned dead.

Y'all whole set depending on a crippled teenager and a fukking feral kid with a wilding,Who don't even give a fukk about the iron throne.

Homeless Starks.Where the old gods at?:ld:You already saw R'hllor in action.Where was the old gods when Ned lost his head?When Robb got his head sewed on his wolf?When witerfell got burned to the ground?

Winter is coming my ass.Winter already came for y'all.:flabbynsick:

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always try to be mindful of that and discuss stuff only from the perspective of what we have already seen on the show. Sometimes it is hard to block out future events.

I don't see any potential spoilers on that list though, but I think #2 is what you might think to be spoilerish. It really isn't though, the show just doesn't really have time to get into character-backstory and world building.

But looking at the list, that shyt is wack as fukk. "Do you actually read books or just skim through em" - Jay-Z to whoever wrote that list

1. Ser Arthur Dayne -- Yes
2. Omitted due to possible spoiler -- No fukking way, dude doesn't even use swords as far as I know :what:

3. Jaime Lannister -- Top 10 maybe, but no way #3. Barristan in his prime would have mopped the floor with him.

4. Barristan Selmy -- Yes

5. The Hound -- In the discussion, but not above his brother The Mountain. Similar skillsets but The Mountain is much bigger and stronger

6. Syrio Forel -- Based on what? They are really reaching with this one here. There is nothing that indicates that Syrio is even a top 10 swordsman in Braavos, let alone the entire world

7. The Mountain -- Yes, probably needs to be higher

8. Bronn -- :mjlol:.....a great sellsword, yes, but cmon. Once again, nothing to indicate he deserves to be this high. Maybe a top 10 currently alive in Westeros, but even that would be a tough sell

9. Robert Baratheon -- Hell no, dude didn't even use a sword he used a warhammer. His skill was in large melee's, where he could overpower and overwhelm with brute strength. Beating Rhaegar doesn't make him top 10

10. The Blackfish -- I must be missing something because I see nothing to indicate he should even be in the discussion

Notably missing from the list:

Khal Drago -- A fukking beast 1 on 1, in a no armor fight he might be top 5. Tough to say how he would fare against someone with armor. He counts as a swordsman because the Dothraki Arkah (spelling?) weapons are supposed to be longswords with a curved end

Numerous Kingsguard -- The kingsguard throughout history certainly has better swordsman than some on this list

The Smiling Knight -- Was the "Mountain of his time" only even meaner. Was better than a young Jaime Lannister but tough to say how he would fare against a prime Jaime

Why does it matter Robert used a war hammer instead of a sword?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:what:Y'all stark Nikkas the most delusional set.Nikkas getting hype cause Arya doing little petty crimes.:shaq2:Winterfell in ruins but Arya killed some bytch ass Lannister foot soldier.:gladbron::camby:Sansa with the Nikka who helped get her pops killed.Robb dead.Ned dead.

Y'all whole set depending on a crippled teenager and a fukking feral kid with a wilding,Who don't even give a fukk about the iron throne.

Homeless Starks.Where the old gods at?:ld:You already saw R'hllor in action.Where was the old gods when Ned lost his head?When Robb got his head sewed on his wolf?When witerfell got burned to the ground?

Winter is coming my ass.Winter already came for y'all.:flabbynsick:

Don Demarco

shyt like that.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
yo when dem wolves take the kingdom, we taking shireen wit us!! (fukk the rest of dragonstone) the shireen/rickon union will once again reunite the stark baratheon alliance!!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
#StarkSet low key trying to form an allegiance with #TargSet :mjlol:

We don't team up with nikkas but if you bend that knee we will set you free :blessed:

:camby: fukk out here with this shyt.

Regardless as to what happens I have no doubts in my mind we will at least ALWAYS have the North to claim which is all we want.

In all honestly, do y'all really think a queen is going to sit on the Iron Throne when its all said and done? And who will be her king? Daario NoSwagaris

:mindblown:And what you mean you don't team up?

You're whole fukking team is a fukking TEAM UP. :dahell: