Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:camby: fukk out here with this shyt.

Regardless as to what happens I have no doubts in my mind we will at least ALWAYS have the North to claim which is all we want.

In all honestly, do y'all really think a queen is going to sit on the Iron Throne when its all said and done? And who will be her king? Daario NoSwagaris

:mindblown:And what you mean you don't team up?

You're whole fukking team is a fukking TEAM UP. :dahell:

They act like Dany ain't the only Targaryen in the set. :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Homeless Starks.Where the old gods at?:ld:You already saw R'hllor in action.Where was the old gods when Ned lost his head?When Robb got his head sewed on his wolf?When witerfell got burned to the ground?

Winter is coming my ass.Winter already came for y'all.:flabbynsick:

hwO1ipa.gif

:ufdup:

.....aahhhh man I cant think straight right now never in my life did I think i'd see the day where a man (or maybe a boy) would soil the name of the old gods:stopitslime:

k8Qfg3y.gif

theres an out of bounds line and yalls blood magic and fakery better stay on the right side of it:birdman:

npfJTLE.gif

fukk the 7, Stannis can burn all the infidels he wants but the moment that this motherfukker touches a Weirwood tree we gonna have some MAJOR problems and yall dont want none of these problems. :whew:

qalEH0K.gif

Where the old gods at? WE BEEN HERE BREH WE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME. Chillin in the cut, watchin you commit kinslaying:ufdup:

Watching you desecrate your marriage :ufdup:

We seen it all. Where your red god been at for Stannis?:sas1:

How much closer to the throne is he from the beginning of the series?:sas2:

Looks to me like hes taken 1 step forward and 2 steps backs. Melisandre the ol Paula Abdual ass sorceress

Ol walking up an icy hill ass sorceress

Ol moonwalking ass sorceress

Ol put it in reverse ass sorceress

Say what you will about the Starks thats your prerogative, but the old gods are OFF LIMITS:pacspit:

#LeaveTheOldGodsAloneBrehs

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:what:Y'all stark Nikkas the most delusional set.Nikkas getting hype cause Arya doing little petty crimes.:shaq2:Winterfell in ruins but Arya killed some bytch ass Lannister foot soldier.:gladbron::camby:Sansa with the Nikka who helped get her pops killed.Robb dead.Ned dead.

Y'all whole set depending on a crippled teenager and a fukking feral kid with a wilding,Who don't even give a fukk about the iron throne.

Homeless Starks.Where the old gods at?:ld:You already saw R'hllor in action.Where was the old gods when Ned lost his head?When Robb got his head sewed on his wolf?When witerfell got burned to the ground?

Winter is coming my ass.Winter already came for y'all.:flabbynsick:
yall too blind to see the writing on the wall :mjlol: we haven't taken ANY L's since the season started

GRRM spellin this shyt out for you nikkas and yall still dont get it :umad:

this #TeamBodyBag shyt aint about to end, we just gettin started
CgGKJcz.png

You really tryin to write off Bran seeing the past/future on some Merlin shyt? :heh: even the red onion booty woman can't see shyt that clearly
really tryna write off his ability to possess people too? you dont realize how major a move like that is breh? :dead: yall nikkas refuse to see the big picture

Sansa spent all that time in King's Landing seeing how shyt moves behind the scenes, now she's with the GOAT master plotter, you dont think he finna drop some game on her? :ufdup:

Rickon hasn't gotten any type of narrative yet so you already know grrm got some shyt cookin in the kitchen for that lil nikka :ohlawd:

we took all of our L's in the beginning while you nikkas got your mediocre W's :yeshrug:

now that the tables have turned yall puttin all your energy into bringing up old L's, completely ignoring the sinking ship you're sailing on :mjlol:

the old gods you're claiming ignored us are the ones handing out all of the L's that L-set and you Stanleys are taking now :mjpls: keep talkin and watch Stannis get his head knocked the fukk off

AND we gon adopt Shireen when this is all over and teach her how her daddy aint shyt

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
hwO1ipa.gif

:ufdup:

.....aahhhh man I cant think straight right now never in my life did I think i'd see the day where a man (or maybe a boy) would soil the name of the old gods:stopitslime:

k8Qfg3y.gif

theres an out of bounds line and yalls blood magic and fakery better stay on the right side of it:birdman:

npfJTLE.gif

fukk the 7, Stannis can burn all the infidels he wants but the moment that this motherfukker touches a Weirwood tree we gonna have some MAJOR problems and yall dont want none of these problems. :whew:

qalEH0K.gif

Where the old gods at? WE BEEN HERE BREH WE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME. Chillin in the cut, watchin you commit kinslaying:ufdup:

Watching you desecrate your marriage :ufdup:

We seen it all. Where your red god been at for Stannis?:sas1:

How much closer to the throne is he from the beginning of the series?:sas2:

Looks to me like hes taken 1 step forward and 2 steps backs. Melisandre the ol Paula Abdual ass sorceress

Ol walking up an icy hill ass sorceress

Ol moonwalking ass sorceress

Ol put it in reverse ass sorceress

Say what you will about the Starks thats your prerogative, but the old gods are OFF LIMITS:pacspit:

#LeaveTheOldGodsAloneBrehs
:manny:I had love for the Starks but some of y'all Stark Nikkas hate on Stannis more than y'all hate on the fukking Lannisters.

Stannis the only Nikka out there actually trying to kill the people responsible for the Stark demise.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:manny:I had love for the Starks but some of y'all Stark Nikkas hate on Stannis more than y'all hate on the fukking Lannisters.

Stannis the only Nikka out there actually trying to kill the people responsible for the Stark demise.
completely ignoring #Oblocks mission in King's Landing? :smh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I got love for Stannis. Just leave the old gods out of it
:damn:

fukk the mother, fukk the maiden, fukk the crone, fukk the father, fukk the smith, fukk the warrior, fukk the stranger

The Old Gods been runnin this bytch since before there was anything to be runnin

May the Lord of Light keep his flames great distances from our branches:lawd:

Game-of-Thrones-plants-thehorticult-Nights_Watch_vows.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
brehs this dude's natural swag...

He fukked up. Should have tried to set it up where he could do the Transporter film while on off season from the show. Lots of people in GoT have done movies during off season. Dude who plays Littlefinger was in Dark Knight Rises, Lena Heady was just in 300, etc

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
First viewing I missed it, but did yall catch the goddess Shireen's line to Davos about reading "knight" and pronouncing it "kuh-niggut" :heh:

There has been a lot of subtle comedy this season.

Another funny one that slipped by on first viewing was Tyrion asking Bronn if he recognized the sigils on flags. Bronn squints..."Yellow......balls?" then the look of disgust on Tyrions face:heh:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I didn't fukks with Robb much when he married that slore and lopped off my mans Rickard's head like that, so I don't really care muc-

Hol' up.......:dwillhuh:

Yall really tryna claim that kill as StannisSet? :mjlol:
"R'hllor chooses such instruments as he requires, his ways are mysterious. but no man may withstand his fiery will"

The leaches breh :damn:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
First viewing I missed it, but did yall catch the goddess Shireen's line to Davos about reading "knight" and pronouncing it "kuh-niggut" :heh:

There has been a lot of subtle comedy this season.

Another funny one that slipped by on first viewing was Tyrion asking Bronn if he recognized the sigils on flags. Bronn squints..."Yellow......balls?" then the look of disgust on Tyrions face:heh:
they did that last season too