Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Them nikkas do nothin, nada. TS got the hardest nikkas out. Dragons flying and shyt. Two little shyts, one of those little shyts can't even walk. Arya is cool, but what that little bytch gonna do? These dumb ass nikkas dissed a whole Kingdom, then went back to them nikkas offering a some fukk boy. Letting go their only piece, the Prince. The Starks do nothing. fukk going for the lovable losers.
:leon:.......................:heh:.....................:camby: fukkall y'allother than the followers of...............fukk it, y'all alrady know, them nights is darkand full of terrors, bytches

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic fukking Lox freestyle

I come through play the cut like the godfather here, I'm the whisper in the middle of the night that you hear, grab your toast, people want to stab your ghost :banderas:

Last edited:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
*Checks watch*

Yep. Looks like its about that time. Not reading this thread anymore till April.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
*Checks watch*.

Yep. Looks like its about that time. Not reading this thread anymore till April.

Nikkas spoiling? :lupe:

Dont worry brehs, nothing was spoiled..we put a stop to that quick before it got out of control and @bk stepped in already like :upsetfavre::bustback::camby:

I got spoiled neds death 2 days before the episode aired so i know how that shyt feel, i kinda envy you tv viewers because i wish i can go into these next couple seasons without knowing what goes down. Now i just get to see everything i visualized reading on my big screen...which is cool but not the same.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i kinda envy you tv viewers because i wish i can go into these next couple seasons without knowing what goes down. Now i just get to see everything i visualized reading on my big screen...which is cool but not the same.

That is true to an extent, and if I could remain spoiler free permanently then holding off on the books until the series is over would probably be what I would have done.

But lets be real....once the next book comes out combined with with the hype of the TV show, spoilers are going to be nearly impossible to avoid. TV viewers think they have it bad now, just wait until the final plot points are revealed. There is no chance that TV viewers will be able to avoid spoilers unless they avoid any and all GoT related topics on the internet. And what fun is that to not be able to discuss the show? For this reason, I have chosen to read the books. I don't want the ending spoiled and it will be.

BUT, one thing TV viewers have going for them is that the show might end before the books which would be the ultimate irony for the book readers who can't keep their mouths shut in TV threads

Sugar

Banned
Daps
That is true to an extent, and if I could remain spoiler free permanently then holding off on the books until the series is over would probably be what I would have done.

But lets be real....once the next book comes out combined with with the hype of the TV show, spoilers are going to be nearly impossible to avoid. TV viewers think they have it bad now, just wait until the final plot points are revealed. There is no chance that TV viewers will be able to avoid spoilers unless they avoid any and all GoT related topics on the internet. And what fun is that to not be able to discuss the show? For this reason, I have chosen to read the books. I don't want the ending spoiled and it will be.

BUT, one thing TV viewers have going for them is that the show might end before the books which would be the ultimate irony for the book readers who can't keep their mouths shut in TV threads

they want it to be one way but it's the other way :banderas:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
:leon:

1) HBO and GRRM with different endings?

2) HBO accelerates the pace of the story and GRRM catches up, same ending?

3) HBO ends the show before getting to the final book(s)?

4) GRRM passes away and HBO has to write their own ending?

:ohhh: