Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Honestly brehs, i agree with @Abso831. Ya know im a book reader ive read each one about 3 times, but when discussing the show with tv viewers i think its best to pretend like you didnt read the books at all and just discuss what the show has shown on some :ohhh: shyt

Espicially when it comes to repping families/characters. A tv viewer can be like ":childplease: fukk that nikka he aint gon do shyt", then a book reader come out on some " :mjpls: oh so i take it u never read the boks huh"

It just ruins the prediction they may have and then while watching it they expect some kinda W they prolly wouldve never saw coming

Just my opinion, ya all grown men and do as ya please but i can see where he coming from :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, nikkas ruining the ignorant fun of it all. They're mad because I like to enjoy my entertainment how I want to.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Honestly brehs, i agree with @Abso831. Ya know im a book reader ive read each one about 3 times, but when discussing the show with tv viewers i think its best to pretend like you didnt read the books at all and just discuss what the show has shown on some :ohhh: shyt

Espicially when it comes to repping families/characters. A tv viewer can be like ":childplease: fukk that nikka he aint gon do shyt", then a book reader come out on some " :mjpls: oh so i take it u never read the boks huh"

It just ruins the prediction they may have and then while watching it they expect some kinda W they prolly wouldve never saw coming

Just my opinion, ya all grown men and do as ya please but i can see where he coming from :manny:

I'm a book reader. You're a book reader. You know I didn't say anything.

I personally believe the Starks will win in end. When I give this opinion how is this spoiling?.........when the last two books haven't been written yet to prove me right?

I posted video clips and plotlines from seasons that already aired on tv and he's talking about i'm ruining the story :childplease: How am I ruining the story telling you Arya will grow up to be a thug when Melisandre told you this prophecy on Season 2 or that Sansa won't keep being a stupid dumb b*tch when the television show shows Sansa starting to wise up and learn how to play the game. I can't spoil something that's already been said on the show :childplease: If I wanted to ruin the story, I could have posted big spoilers from ADWD and AFFC and fukked his whole day up :childplease:

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

I personally believe the Starks will win in end. When I give this opinion how is this spoiling?.........when the last two books haven't been written yet to prove me right?

I posted video clips and plotlines from seasons that already aired on tv and he's talking about i'm ruining the story :childplease: How am I ruining the story telling you Arya will grow up to be a thug when Melisandre told you this prophecy on Season 2 or that Sansa won't keep being a stupid dumb b*tch when the television show shows Sansa starting to wise up and learn how to play the game. I can't spoil something that's already been said on the show :childplease: If I wanted to ruin the story, I could have posted big spoilers from ADWD and AFFC and fukked his whole day up :childplease:

It doesn't outright ruin anything but having read all the books you have a better grasp on the characters than someone who hasn't read them does.

When you read the books you're looking more in depth at each characters story instead of going off the visual that the show provides. You already know what's going to happen in the next 3 books, so whether you're aware of it or not, you're giving people who only watch the show information that they aren't ready for or don't want.

I liked the first season so much I went out and read all the books. While I enjoyed the first book it was never that special because I knew Ned Stark was going to lose his head. I would've enjoyed it much more if I was surprised by it like the Red Wedding took me by complete surprise.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Jesus christ, i think ive had this convo already with you before :snoop:. you just not gonna get it. You can have ur opinion but why even mention the books? At all?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Haven't read the books.

I just base off people's fate on how much work they puttin in that bedroom or how they do it. :shaq:

Jamie and Cersei? Incest? nikka we've been off that, won't end well for them. :childplease: :camby:

Renly? Ol' mango nut ass. :camby:

Joffrey? Dude got a whore to spank (:childplease:) this
MargaeryTyrell.jpg
. He didn't even fukk, so :camby:

:mindblown: :ufdup:

Robb only got one time, man. :to:

Tyrion stay puttin work on the hoes and its paid off. :blessed:

Jon gonna put in work on Ygritte and lead the Stark family to the promised land. :blessed: :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Haven't read the books.

I just base off people's fate on how much work they puttin in that bedroom or how they do it. :shaq:

Jamie and Cersei? Incest? nikka we've been off that, won't end well for them. :childplease: :camby:

Renly? Ol' mango nut ass. :camby:

Joffrey? Dude got a whore to spank (:childplease:) this
MargaeryTyrell.jpg
. He didn't even fukk, so :camby:

:mindblown: :ufdup:

Robb only got one time, man. :to:

Tyrion stay puttin work on the hoes and its paid off. :blessed:

Jon gonna put in work on Ygritte and lead the Stark family to the promised land. :blessed: :banderas:

CCan't hate on Joffrey for not hittin Margery, the law says they have to wait.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think nikkas are slightly retarded...I haven't read the book, but i know if I did, any opinion i have would be geared in such a way that would spoil it for someone else...whether intentional or unintentional ..

Whats so hard to understand?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas dropping spoilers, despite the title saying no spoilers :snoop:, y'all nikkas I swear.