Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:leon:

1) HBO and GRRM with different endings?

2) HBO accelerates the pace of the story and GRRM catches up, same ending?

3) HBO ends the show before getting to the final book(s)?

4) GRRM passes away and HBO has to write their own ending?

:ohhh:

GRRM already told them how it ends. He started writing the books in 1991. He knows how it ends by now.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:leon:

1) HBO and GRRM with different endings?

2) HBO accelerates the pace of the story and GRRM catches up, same ending?

3) HBO ends the show before getting to the final book(s)?

4) GRRM passes away and HBO has to write their own ending?

:ohhh:

NOT SPOILERS even though I am mentioning books here, so don't worry people

This is what I have envisioned for the series based on various speculation about HBO's production schedule desires and the length of the books plus their structure

Season 1 = Book 1
Season 2 = Book 2
Season 3 = Book 3 first half
Season 4 = Book 3 second half, plus elements of books 4 and 5 to setup next season
Season 5 = Combined books 4 and 5
Season 6 = Combined books 4 and 5 plus starting book 6
Season 7 = Ending book 6 plus starting book 7
Season 8 = Ending book 7 and the series

This means the final book would start airing in 2017 and finish in 2018. If GRRM puts out book 6 in late 2014/early 2015, this only gives him 2-3 years to finish the final book and publish it. Meanwhile, HBO will already be filming the final season before the book is released. Things don't look too promising for GRRM but I have a feeling after this next book is released he is really going to hammer down and focus on finishing the final book 7

All speculation of course. But it just illustrates the very real possibility that the show will end first and spoil the books for all the book readers:russ:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
NOT SPOILERS even though I am mentioning books here, so don't worry people

This is what I have envisioned for the series based on various speculation about HBO's production schedule desires and the length of the books plus their structure

Season 1 = Book 1
Season 2 = Book 2
Season 3 = Book 3 first half
Season 4 = Book 3 second half, plus elements of books 4 and 5 to setup next season
Season 5 = Combined books 4 and 5
Season 6 = Combined books 4 and 5 plus starting book 6
Season 7 = Ending book 6 plus starting book 7
Season 8 = Ending book 7 and the series

This means the final book would start airing in 2017 and finish in 2018. If GRRM puts out book 6 in late 2014/early 2015, this only gives him 2-3 years to finish the final book and publish it. Meanwhile, HBO will already be filming the final season before the book is released. Things don't look too promising for GRRM but I have a feeling after this next book is released he is really going to hammer down and focus on finishing the final book 7

All speculation of course. But it just illustrates the very real possibility that the show will end first and spoil the books for all the book readers:russ:

GRRM said he writes 250 pages in a good year. That's not a good look for us considering these books are 900 pages plus :to:

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad GRRM shot down the idea of making prequel season of Roberts rebellion/war of the usurper incase the show caught up w the books.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Too bad GRRM shot down the idea of making prequel season of Roberts rebellion/war of the usurper incase the show caught up w the books.

Telltale games, the dudes that made the walking dead game are making a game of thrones game

telltale said the walkimg dead show and game are going to have connections. For example we see
michonne in season 4 pointing out macon(where the game is set) on a map and saying that should be the next move + hershel and glenn appearing in the game before meeting ricks group

Soo..i think there could be a possibility they use the game of thrones game as a platform to tell the full story of roberts rebellion..making that connection between show and game...which could be epic

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I thought I could watch the Red Wedding again and be cool but :to: that shyt still hurts just like it did when I saw it months ago.