Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The STARKS DO NOTHIN'. I watched S03 again, them nikkas got bodied at every fukking turn.

Because George Martin is setting the Starks up to destroy nikkas at the end. Remember, the first family we saw/read about were the Starks. That's how the books will end too :mjpls:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Because George Martin is setting the Starks up to destroy nikkas at the end. Remember, the first family we saw/read about were the Starks. That's how the books will end too :mjpls:

Them nikkas do nothin, nada. TS got the hardest nikkas out. Dragons flying and shyt. Two little shyts, one of those little shyts can't even walk. Arya is cool, but what that little bytch gonna do? These dumb ass nikkas dissed a whole Kingdom, then went back to them nikkas offering a some fukk boy. Letting go their only piece, the Prince. The Starks do nothing. fukk going for the lovable losers.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Them nikkas do nothin, nada. TS got the hardest nikkas out. Dragons flying and shyt. Two little shyts, one of those little shyts can't even walk. Arya is cool, but what that little bytch gonna do? These dumb ass nikkas dissed a whole Kingdom, then went back to them nikkas offering a some fukk boy. Letting go their only piece, the Prince. The Starks do nothing. fukk going for the lovable losers.

Have you read any of the books? :mjpls:

Since we're in the "show thread" i won't spoil nothing. This season you saw Wheelchair Bran jump into animals on some Professor X sh*t. He controlled Hodor's mind in that castle. You don't think that's gonna cause problems later on :mjpls:

In season two I think.....Melissandre (the witch with Stannis) said she saw hundreds of eyes that Arya will shut forever......little girl saw her father's head cut off, her brother's head sown on a wolf, her mother stabbed and sliced up and she thinks her younger brothers got burned alive.....you can see how she might become a psychopath in the future :mjpls:

Sansa is in King's Landing with a mentally deranged Joffrey and backstabbers wherever she turns. In the beginning, she's a naive princess that thinks life is sweet and full of roses. You think after spending her teenage years around slimeballs and cutthroats who killed her entire family that she won't get hip with this political game :mjpls:

Jon Snow on his way back to Castle Black right now....with a couple arrows but, he'll be "alright. His entire story is being the b*stard brother, the boy Catelyn Stark hated, the boy that's not really a Stark. We seen this movie before. The b*stard brother will end up saving the family. Its Jon Snow's destiny to do what Robb Stark, the legitimate son and heir, couldn't. The seeds are there, you just can't see them :mjpls: In Game of Thrones, everybody loses. The Starks got their losses in hard and early..........now everybody else gotta get theirs :mjpls:

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I think that at the end the Starks will destroy eachother and cease to exist because they will each be in different war factions.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Since we're in the "show thread" i won't spoil nothing. This season you saw Wheelchair Bran jump into animals on some Professor X sh*t. He controlled Hodor's mind in that castle. You don't think that's gonna cause problems later on :mjpls:

In season two I think.....Melissandre (the witch with Stannis) said she saw hundreds of eyes that Arya will shut forever......little girl saw her father's head cut off, her brother's head sown on a wolf, her mother stabbed and sliced up and she thinks her younger brothers got burned alive.....you can see how she might become a psychopath in the future :mjpls:

Sansa is in King's Landing with a mentally deranged Joffrey and backstabbers wherever she turns. In the beginning, she's a naive princess that thinks life is sweet and full of roses. You think after spending her teenage years around slimebags and cutthroats who killed her entire family that she won't get hip with this political game :mjpls:

Jon Snow on his way back to Castle Black right now....with a couple arrows but, he'll be "alright. His entire story is being the b*stard brother, the boy Catelyn Stark hated, the boy that's not really a Stark. We seen this movie before. The b*stard brother will end up saving the family. Its Jon Snow's destiny to do what Robb Stark, the legitimate son and heir, couldn't. The seeds are there, you just can't see them :mjpls: In Game of Thrones, everybody loses. The Starks got their losses in hard and early..........now everybody else gotta get theirs :mjpls:

Right when you mentioned books, I couldn't read player. Go circle jerk about reading the book at the library playa. This shyt for show watchas.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

Sansa is in King's Landing with a mentally deranged Joffrey and backstabbers wherever she turns. In the beginning, she's a naive princess that thinks life is sweet and full of roses. You think after spending her teenage years around slimebags and cutthroats who killed her entire family that she won't get hip with this political game :mjpls:

The Starks will each be in different factions and destroy eachother :Kwanza:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Right when you mentioned books, I couldn't read player. Go circle jerk about reading the book at the library playa. This shyt for show watchas.

I didn't spoil anything.......I know what point we're at in the show. You think they're giving Bran telepathic powers for nothing :outbackcac:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He said he cant mention the books. The word can't should have clued you in.

It's like saying you don't have aids, don't want to even wanna talk after that if you bring that shyt up.

I didn't spoil anything.......I know what point we're at in the show. You think they're giving Bran telepathic powers for nothing :outbackcac:

So far, that's what it seems like my nikka :mjpls:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It's like saying you don't have aids, don't want to even wanna talk after that if you bring that shyt up.

You tripping because you can't take up the time to read the much better source material to the point where you'll complain about the inevitable mention of the book as as happened numerous times in this thread already :rudy:.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You tripping because you can't take up the time to read the much better source material to the point where you'll complain about the inevitable mention of the book as as happened numerous times in this thread already :rudy:.

There's a thread for people who sit on their high horse :mjpls: I don't read fiction, I watch it.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

You honestly don't believe that do you? Brand entire plot which revolves around that shyt won't be important?

:mindblown: