Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Joffrey getting all the hype this episode deservedly so, but there was so much piff this episode. One of the best of the series in my opinion.

Reactions.......

---Starting out the show with that sick fukk Ramsey and his games....our first glimpse of REEK.....Theon is dead brehs. REEK is born. This dude Alfie Allen playing the part like whoa :wow:

--Ser Bronn dropping the shyt gold line on Jaime :mjlol:

--Tyrion and Shae....what a scene. For yall non book readers...that is a new scene to us. Fresh material from George, we are blessed:blessed:

--Stannis still gettin done dirty :comeon: they really making this dude out to be a puppet. Selyse is fukking crazy though :heh:

--Shireen :krs:I don't give a fukk Shireen is one of my favorite characters on the show, the little girl that plays her is great. Can't wait to see what kind of seeds are being planted with this Melisandre shyt :lupe:I have no idea

--BRAN WARGING INTO SUMMER!!!!!!! FINALLY THEY MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!!!! THANK YOU BASED GEORGE!!!! I hated how little attention has been payed to the direwolves. They are as important to the Starks as the dragons are to Daenarys. And Bran touching the weirwood :krs::krs::krs:Them visions brehs:krs::krs::krs:We finally gettin some flashbacks and flashforwards and crazy prophecy shyt:krs::krs::krs:Bran DA GAWDBODY bow down to your King of the North our lord and savior and champion warg:krs::krs::krs:

--Olenna sonning Mace with half a bar :mjlol:

--The purple wedding....was.....perfect. The dwarves were a huge improvement, absolutely perfect. Joffrey dying was absolutely perfect. Brutal. Had me feeling twisted in my gut even though it was Joffrey.:wow:

--Lemme drop a little tidbit for yall non-book readers too. Now, this aint a spoiler but I'm gonna put it in tags anyway because I don't want to see a side conversation spring up about it and a spoiler accidentally get dropped because of it. Click at your own risk, it aint a plot spoiler but it might end up sending you on your own detective hunt

If you watch close enough in the episode, you will be able to figure out Joffrey's killer :jawalrus:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i wanted Jofrey to die just like the next fan....but he went out to easy as far as i'm concerned....he should have been tortured beyond belief and then suffered a slow painful death....purhaps slicin him from his balls to his chin..then allowing the dogs to eat his intestines as he watches and screams during his last few minutes of life...

glad he's dead tho...

soccer-celebration.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Idk but I narrowed to 3 ppl that could kill Jeoff. The magician, Oberyn, or Tywin. It's so hard to see him die like that but he saw it coming. He got real distant and was lost in his thoughts for a minute watching things unfold

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Oberyn gotta be the realest homo since Omar, every scene he's been in so far involves sonning the shyt out of people and we ain't even get to see him fight yet, which is apparently what he's best at :wow:

Jamie knows Oberyn will be after him so he's spending loot to get his left hand some practice[DOUBLEPOST=1397447368][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think one of the Tyrells dropped King Joff :wow: grandma bish wouldn't let her granddaughter be tortured like that, that's why she wasn't worried, maybe :lupe:
Oberyn a suspect too :mjpls:

so, why did that magician dude come outta nowhere to Sansa and say let's leave now ? Seems suspect to me. It's he was in cut expecting Jeoff to die to save Sansa