Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000 I'm not any set. All I'm saying is that you don't need to pretend like Tyrion and Jaime won't be on the come up.
How come you aint tell me to take your name out the set until after tonight though :mjpls:

I posted that list twice in this thread :mjpls:

:lolbron:Just playin. Deleted your name.

P.S. I aint scared of no come up from a dwarf and a one handed guy who tried to kill a little kid. They will get theirs :obama:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?

:dead: :dead: @ The lemon cake L

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?

:manny: I didn't bend the knee and plead fealty as a bannerman for House Lannister because of that annoying petulant product of incest demon spawn Joffrey...he was always the weak link, and moreso just a means towards the end of ensuring the kingdom was in the hands of the most competent man for the job...OG Pops Tywin Lannister :salute: ... I'll swap one of Cersi's other kids out for Joffrey's lunatic ass anyday...less of a hassle and just ensures Tywin rules by proxy even longer because the new king is further away from being of age

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Forgot all about my man Reek I feel bad he was tortured and now he's taking to being a slave. Ramsey is one sick fukk but he's hilarious :laff:.

Bran and Rickon are in danger again :to:

Jaime Lannister: “You’ll never marry my sister”.

Loras Tyrell: ”And neither will you.” Jaime getting weekly doses of ether