Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
dog i know whats gonna happen, but there was no need to say that shyt. its not obvious. fukking littlefingerr hasnt even been mentioned this season. the last image is him sailing away on his boat last season.

putting rebuttal in spoilers just incase
that bi prince mentioned him at his brothel last week. Him and wife spoke about him when telling the story of how the Lannisters killed and raped his little sister. That bi guy who was running the brothel was giving orders in his absence, all in the first episode.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
that bi prince mentioned him at his brothel last week. Him and wife spoke about him when telling the story of how the Lannisters killed and raped his little sister. That bi guy who was running the brothel was giving orders in his absence, all in the first episode.
no one would come to that conclusion with the info u just said. we think hes at his new place, not disrupting shyt in kings landing.

Daps
What about Margery? Is she queen regent? Does that mean she rules until the rightful heir comes of age.

Oh, the chaos :bryan:

I'm still kind of mad about that spoiler. :beli:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starkset we in this bytch!

We finally got one of those motherfukkers!

EJ46aYf.gif

Who said it was us? I can't claim that body bag until I find out for sure.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joff's little brother.
The throne goes thru Baratheon, not lannister. But we know all those kids are really lannisters and tywin is the real power

Yea I was thinking maybe the Hand has some kind of power when a king dies but nvm, Ned would've been king then.