Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So effectively Tywin.

Then it makes no sense that the Martell's would do it. Now I'm thinking it was Tywin. Poison is a woman's weapon, but Tywin has shown that he has no problems merking folks at weddings...

Tywin does make sense

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
1483.gif

That was beautiful!

:pacspit: joffrey...that lil punk ass muhfukka

All this Crack in episode 2....this might be the GOAT season brehs :wow:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
no one would come to that conclusion with the info u just said. we think hes at his new place, not disrupting shyt in kings landing.
I don't know, that bi guy did give him info the gay guy marrying Sansa. That gay/ bi guy Prince Ob don't know how to spell his name went to Kingslanding threatening Lannisters most likely banged his info out of the brothel workers who sent carrier birds to the boss. Varys people were all over the wedding also and I'm sure he didn't like getting threatened by Tyrion.

Last edited by a moderator:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone else see some type of hidden meaning in the way joffy joe died tho ? Maybe I'm just over thinking it but lot of faces in that joint wanted to see him dead....no one had to lift a finger to get vengeance AND this nikka died on the stage like a fool. No body even came to the nikka side at first :steviej:

Stannis set, how y'all keeping a young author locked away in the crawl space under the castle...smh.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
HEY PEOPLE, STOP QUOTING THE SPOILER AND STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SPOILER

Report the post and move on, it was posted like 20 pages back and could have easily been glossed over and reported and deleted, but now there is something about it on every other page of this thread. There is no way to get rid of it without a massive cleansing of the thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
HEY PEOPLE, STOP QUOTING THE SPOILER AND STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SPOILER

Report the post and move on, it was posted like 20 pages back and could have easily been glossed over and reported and deleted, but now there is something about it on every other page of this thread. There is no way to get rid of it.
who posted it tho

:patrice:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
There ain't one single person who would link those two together unless they read the books or the wiki page and know what happens already.

You drop some good shyt from time to time but chill fam....you do it in every show thread you post in. shyt is wack.
you know what? I respect that said that and didn't insult me. I will no longer post in this thread because you are right. U didn't get high and mighty like that bum hex. I'm out, sorry to upset the thread.