Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When @obarth said Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and the rest of the Baltimore Ravens were in the tree watching Season 2 i was
erCMZ34.png

One of the best posts in coli history

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you're making no sense.

Only Cat beefed with him. Ned and Robb treated him like the rest of the fam, with respect; but none of them have indicated they'd be ok with him being heir to Winterfell.

Plus, more importantly, he took the Black. Much like his uncle, he renounced all claims and titles.

I don't think the Night's watch is going to exist for much longer. Jon won't have to worry about keeping an oath to a bunch of dead guys. Alternatively, I could see a situation where Jon may have to choose between the little stark dudes and the nights watch. He'll choose the starks, be a traitor or whatever because of it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't think the Night's watch is going to exist for much longer. Jon won't have to worry about keeping an oath to a bunch of dead guys.

Not really a spoiler, but just to be safe:
:jawalrus: Yeah the Wildings have the numbers to crush The Night's Watch and take over The North, but........

nYou64.gif

JbMy74.gif

:ohlawd: Can't wait for the Battle of Castle Black. Do we know if it's gonna be a whole episode like the Battle of Blackwater Bay?

Last edited: