Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers can I get stannis' :ehh: look?
thelionandtherose5-1024x681.jpg
QgysPzA.png

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
PH0Tk2.gif

breh...I thought her bow n arrow game was THAT strong at first...Like on some super human shyt...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: Are the Dornish supposed to be based on the french? For the last couple months I keep hearing & reading about how the Dornish having a different lifestyle & way of life than the rest of the 7 kingdoms. While watching the season premiere the scenes with the Red Viper, his sidepiece, & the other dornish men reminded me of the french.

While we're at it, are the Ironborn supposed to be based on Vikings or something?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
PH0Tk2.gif

breh...I thought her bow n arrow game was THAT strong at first...Like on some super human shyt...

:heh: Yeah I used to think the same thing, but their 2 completely different scenes. 1 of them is Ramsey Snow, the girl with the Bow & Arrow and probably a pack of wild dogs chasing an innocent female through the Bolton forests in The North for sport. The other is a scene from the upcoming Battle of Castle Black.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She's 1 of the girls that seduced Theon last season, when Ramsey cuts off his dikk.

PH0Tk2.gif

R0XwDr.gif

rKSZMj.gif

uSY4rz.gif
i was just thinking to myself...... oh shyt she got that X on her arm.. we know what that means...

please don't tell me (literally) that ramsey got more of these fukked up, torture loving kids and family running around... the boltons are the fukking nutcases of westeros

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
player of thrones article from winteriscoming.net

Oberyn and the Martells are from the land of Dorne, specifically, the Great City of Sunspear. Dorne is the most southern territory on the continent of Westeros and is ruled by the Prince of Dorne, Doran Martell. The Martell’s sigil is a field of Orange, a sun in splendor gules pierced bendwise by a spear. Their words are Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Oberyn-Martell-Profile-1024x577.png

Oberyn Martell Profile
Elia Martell, Doran and Oberyn’s sister, was wed to Rhaegar Targaryen, King Aerys II Targaryen’s son and heir to The Iron Throne. During Robert’s Rebellion Rhaegar was killed, The Lannister Army sacked King’s Landing and killed King Aerys II. During the Lannister invasion, Elia Martell was raped and killed by Ser Gregor Clegane (The Mountain). In addition, Rheagar and Elia’s two children were brutally murdered in an attempt to rid the kingdom of all Targaryens and kill the Targaryen blood line.

Oberyn became furious, and wanted to raise up the Dornish Army to march on the Lannisters and Baratheons in King’s Landing. Jon Arryn, the standing hand of the king, negotiated with the Dornish Princes to prevent further bloodshed.

As you could imagine, time has not healed these open
wounds, and Prince Doran despises the Lannister name. When he was sent the invitation for the Royal Wedding (Joffery and Margaery) he decided to send Prince Oberyn in his place. Oberyn arrives in King’s Landing with his paramour Ellaria Sand (Sand is the b*stard surname in Dorne), and quickly states that he has not only come to attend the wedding, but to seek justice for what Ser Gregor Clegane and the Lannisters have done to his family.

"…the Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts."

Last edited: