Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jawalrus: Yeah the Wildings have the numbers to crush The Night's Watch and take over The North, but........

nYou64.gif

JbMy74.gif

:ohlawd: Can't wait for the Battle of Castle Black. Do we know if it's gonna be a whole episode like the Battle of Blackwater Bay?

Probably, they did say that a late episode this year, was the most expensive thing they've filmed for this show. Has to be the battle at Castle Black.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea it was said a while ago that GRRM told the show writers, basically, how it ends as folks were concerned he might die before finishing the books

He told them the main stuff, but also said he hasn't told them everything. Regardless the show and books will almost certainly have very different endings.

just like last Sunday's ep had a different ending than the book. Arya killed the torturer in the books, not Polliver. In the show, Jaqen Hagar kills him.

tumblr_ml155odQWt1roey3so1_1280.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Probably, they did say that a late episode this year, was the most expensive thing they've filmed for this show. Has to be the battle at Castle Black.
Not really a spoiler, but just to be safe:
:ohhh: Here's the thing, it doesn't make chronologically sense for the Battle of Castle Black to be the big event for second-to-last episode of the season. Because the Battle of Castle Black takes place in book 3 and based on the trailers we getting at least 1 battle from Book 4 or 5.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
@Jax
Was that supposed to be some get back for your brethren? :laugh:

I can respect that. You'll see soon enough,Winter is Coming. :demonic:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

:ohhh: Here's the thing, it doesn't make chronologically sense for the Battle of Castle Black to be the big event for second-to-last episode of the season. Because the Battle of Castle Black takes place in book 3 and based on the trailers we getting at least 1 battle from Book 4 or 5.

MX3vBT2.jpg

Openly posting spoilers is whats hot in these streets? :what:

The fukk is a Battle of Castle Black? :beli:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
MX3vBT2.jpg

Openly posting spoilers is whats hot in these streets? :what:

The fukk is a Battle of Castle Black? :beli:

:stopitslime: SPOILERS????!!!! nikka, we scene a bunch of clips of it in ALL the trailers! Not only that, but that's been the main storyline for the wildlings in Season 3 & the season 4 premiere, they're marching on the wall.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
He told them the main stuff, but also said he hasn't told them everything. Regardless the show and books will almost certainly have very different endings.

just like last Sunday's ep had a different ending than the book. Arya killed the torturer in the books, not Polliver. In the show, Jaqen Hagar kills him.

tumblr_ml155odQWt1roey3so1_1280.png

The show made the right decision from what I read in here. shyt was mad GANGSTA!

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:stopitslime: SPOILERS????!!!! nikka, we scene a bunch of clips of it in ALL the trailers! Not only that, but that's been the main storyline for the wildlings in Season 3 & the season 4 premiere, they're marching on the wall.
Targaryens been working to take back Westeros since season 1 and that shyt aint happened yet.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jax
Was that supposed to be some get back for your brethren? :laugh:

I can respect that. You'll see soon enough,Winter is Coming. :demonic:
Just having fun :whoa:, plus I got @Torrential on my squad, he'll handle the rep wars if it comes to that :mjpls:
Now ask yaself, do you want these problems?
ibzZj6KUul1r2X.png

Something's coming, and It's not winter, It's gon be a Hot Summer :demonic:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just having fun :whoa:, plus I got @Torrential on my squad, he'll handle the rep wars if it comes to that :mjpls:
Now ask yaself, do you want these problems?
ibzZj6KUul1r2X.png

Something's coming, and It's not winter, It's gon be a Hot Summer :demonic:
:banderas:
You got it. My beef with @Microfracture was personal. Wasn't set tripping. I won't perform any acts of aggression without my #StarkSet brethren raising them banners. It's all good for now. I'll call it even. :mjpls:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:banderas:
You got it. My beef with @Microfracture was personal. Wasn't set tripping. I won't perform any acts of aggression without my #StarkSet brethren raising them banners. It's all good for now. I'll call it even. :mjpls:
You can get at me, I was just trying to get your reaction and I respect that :salute:
You need them Lannister assurances like the Freys huh? :patrice: :leostare:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You can get at me, I was just trying to get your reaction and I respect that :salute:
You need them Lannister assurances like the Freys huh? :patrice: :leostare:
Ha. I figured. And nah, I don't need any assurances, I just won't start any set beefs and get my men in unnecessary beef. The long winter starts and no one wants to leave their warm homes for the cold of war. :sadcam:
I won't be the start of a war, but I'll ride for my wolf brehs til the end. :salute: